“Words simply can't describe how much we enjoyed this excursion!!”
Review of Nile Blue Tours

Nile Blue Tours
Ranked #162 of 283 Tours in Cairo
Reviewed 2 January 2011

We just got home from our NCL cruise a few days ago and I think we're almost re-adjusted to the 10 hour time difference between Idaho and Cairo.

We were also on the Nile Blue tour and had an amazing time! Nile Blue was awesome in taking care of our group and giving us a first class tour!

My whole heart felt thanks goes out to the owners Hazem & Ghada and their staff for making this an unforgettable memory for us.

Words simply can't describe how much we enjoyed this excursion!!

Reviewed 31 May 2010

Nile Blue Tours exceeded my expectations!
We were met by the friendly guide who led us to our own bus which was infront of all the other buses (we didnt have to wait at all, once everyone was on the bus...Off we went!)
We had a whole array of age groups on our tour, children and teenagers and older people as well, they all seemed to enjoy themselves. I thought the way the tour guide made sure everyone was happy was so personal, not something Im used to.
I was able to ask the guides questions, even the strange ones ( Can I take pictures of the Egyptian people?)
The hotel was amazing, we got a surprise pyramid view from our hotel room and the guides were always on time.
The highlights were definatly cutting the lines, dont know how they planned that but it was great! Our guide was also our personal guide at every attraction.
Egypt was a truly life changing experience thanks to the people of Egypt, the other people on my tour who were wonderful and of course, the Nile Blue crew!

1  Thank Travelsevenwonders
Reviewed 11 April 2010

Our group of eight passengers had a great day tour of Cairo, from the port of Alexandria, provided by Nile Blue Tours. We were met at the port by our driver and two guides, Mustafah and Osama in a very comfortable private van. All three were friendly, courteous and professional. The guides were knowledgable and did their best to ensure that we enjoyed our trip. The price was half of what the ship's tour would have been and we feel that our private tour was great value. Excellent tour company.

Dr. Mary Kudrac