“Safe and very knowledgeable!”

Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours
US$70.00*
The World Famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza
Ranked #3 of 66 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I just returned from my first visit to Cairo in mid-April 2014. Cairo was a short stop for me in part of a longer vacation so I wanted to get a quick crash course on certain places. I reached out to Your Egypt Tours and they were happy to create a custom tour for me that included the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo. My tour guide, Shereif, was incredibly knowledgeable about anything and everything that caught my attention and also quite patient while I wandered around taking photos of things after his introductions. Shereif was well-known at all the sites, knew the history and cultural contexts intimately and although I was traveling alone as a woman in Egypt I never felt unsafe and instead was completely charmed by the busy and friendly city! I would highly recommend this tour company.

5  Thank Kate_singer
There are newer reviews for Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had only 36 hours in Cairo and decided to book a tour as an efficient use of our time to see the major sights. We decided to book through Your Egypt Tours and sent off an email. Mona promptly replied and arranged a wonderful day tour with a humorous, very, very knowledgeable gentleman named Rodi.
From beginning to end, dealing with this tour agency was a pleasure. From being met by Mohammed at the airport and whisked through the necessary steps to enter Egypt, to the tour itself with Rodi, and dealing with Mona, we are so glad we chose this particular company for our tour needs. We did not have one issue with safety nor did we see anything that the media has portrayed over the last three years. It was a real pleasure to travel through Cairo and we hope to come back to this wonderful country someday soon.

1  Thank TravelerJO2014
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I was sceptical to come to Cairo Due to the revolution issues you see on tv..only to realise how badly the media has blown it out of proportion. I have had excellent visit so far and youregypttour have exceeded my expectations starting from the pickup from the airport to the funniest tour guide taha! He was insightful and very informative about the history of Egypt. I would recommend everyone to do this tour.

2  Thank Manoj S
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Your Egypt Tours surprised me with their promptness, professionalism, helpfulness, and knowledge. Mona always followed up with me right away with answers to my questions and Taha provided his extensive historical knowledge throughout my tour. Not only did they pick me up from the airport, they also drove me back to the airport as well. As a solo female tourist, I always felt safe. There is so much to see in Egypt and the people and culture are wonderful! Despite the media hype, I plan to return and tour again soon. Highly recommended!

1  Thank RMichelle
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I just wanted to write you a quick message to thank you all so much for the wonderful arrangements for our tour on Sunday 23rd March with Taha.
Despite the rather over-sensationalised press reports about conditions in Egypt we decided it would be an ideal time to visit these wonders of mankind. With so few tourists there it was like having history all to yourself which was wonderful for us but very sad for the locals who rely so heavily on the tourist industry.

Our itinerary was expertly arranged by Mona, very efficiently via their website. Taha and his driver were to be our hosts for the day.

It was exactly what we wanted and Taha was so eloquent, informative, protective, witty and engaging. He made the history come to life and paced the day exactly to our needs.
A truly memorable day interacting with your wonderful history, expertly and safely executed. Excellent driver too who kept us comfortable throughout.
Having spent a couple of hours on the Giza plateau and being taken to some great vista points for the breath-taking views we then headed off to Sakkara's step pyramid and the incredible gardens and museum at Memphis (if you ever thought Abu Simbel was impressive wait until you see the main exhibit in this delightful museum).
A truly delightful experience in all aspects and I can't recommend this company highly enough.
Also please thank Taha for the recommendation for dinner in evening...delicious!

We will probably plan a trip to Luxor and Karnak in the future and will be sure to call upon your services again.

3  Thank 534DavidN534