“I cant wait for my wknd in Egypt.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Private Day Tour: Cairo City
Ranked #23 of 263 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are your reliable Tour Operator in Egypt for a comprehensive range of travel services including All Private tours that customized for only you for: day tours and shore excursions. We care about offering personal friendly services because it's our pleasure to serve you with our hospitality. See the wonderland of Egypt with us and know that you are giving yourself the best experience of Egypt.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I cant wait for my wknd in Egypt.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

My fiance and I will be in Egypt for just three days and there were a couple of things we wanted to see and specific places we wanted to go. Mostafa took the time to make a tour that would fit our time and it turned ot to be perfect. Can't wait for my weekend in Egypt.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Nathycma

Muscat, Oman
“Diligent & Professional! Fantastic Operator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

After reading a number of reviews on tour operators in Egypt, I came across the fantastic reviews about Mostafa and Go Travel Egypt. So far I havent been disappointed and couldn't be happier with our choice and the service that we have received from Mostafa.

My wife and I were a bit hesitant in booking a trip to Egypt at this particular time of the year, however Mostafa has attended to our every question and concern and not only eased any doubts but also provided us with all the facts for us to make our own decisions in the end.

We are only in Cairo for a few days however Mostafa has arranged an itinerary based on the places that we are most interested in as well as arranging for airport transfers and pickups.

We have found Go Travel Egypt to be very well priced and we have the utmost confidence in our booking thanks to Mostafa. We both cant wait to finally start our trip!

Visited June 2014
Westralia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Booking Process”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have been dealing with Mustafa for nearly a month during my travels. I have had problems with my Electronic Tablet and have caused many queries and delays. Throughout, Mostafa has been most patient and most professional. If this is the service I get in the booking process I am looking forward to a trip of the Egyptian Antiquities that I am sure will be excellent only because Mustafa has shown such diligence and concern to provide me with the best.
Fettes Falconer

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Great Booking Process”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This will be my first time visiting Egypt, and I can truly say I am beyond pleased with the booking process with Go Travel Egypt so far. Mostafa has arranged an itinerary which has made the visiting process much easier. Im really looking forward to this trip.

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A very professional tour operator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

My email communication with Mostafa was very seamless and all my questions and doubts were answered promptly. All excluded items were clearly listed and I did not have any surprises when it came to $$$ matters.
I did the Sound & Light show, and the Pyramid and Cairo Day tour. While I had different drivers and tour guide, they arrived on time, well early in a matter of fact. Mostafa took the effort to contact me each day to ask about the tour to ensure quality. Which was excellent and I have no complains!

A 5 star tour operator to me indeed.