“Travelling is my ultimate indulgence & Ayman Ahmad is the key to making it a sensation”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #27 of 271 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Khartoum
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Me and my friend, Jamilah spent 2 whole days with Ayman and also the driver (Ahmed if I’m not mistaken). For ease of review, I’ll segregate my comments to 3 parts i.e. the tour, the service & the tour guide
The tour:
We opted for Tour 7: Saqqara-Memphis-Dahshur and Giza pyramids on 24th April 2011 and Tour 3: Day tour to Alexandria: Catacombs, Pompeii’s Pillar, Alexandria Library, and the Montazah Palace on 25th April 2011. The first day, although it seems like ONLY 4 pyramids, it took us the whole day to explore and adore the pyramids. If you are a real traveller, you would want to go down and up the steep stairs into the pyramids instead of just taking pictures outside. It was practically amazing. I was surprised to just see the Saqqara pyramid but I was astonished when I visited the Giza pyramid, renowned as one of the 7 wonders of the world. On 2nd day, we visited Alexandria. Honestly, it is a very nice and cool part of Egypt with buildings alongside the beach BUT also traffic jams all the way. The trip was simple, mostly visiting historic buildings or architecture, Catacombs, Pompeii’s pillar, palace and the library. We enjoyed the trip but we would rather choose Luxor instead because there’s nothing much can be done in Alex. The hindrance was the long hours to Luxor. Alex took us 6hours drive back forth and Luxor may take us 16hours drive if I’m not mistaken. (Correct me Ayman if I’m wrong)
The service:
You just need to email him and convey your intention for the tour with details of preferences according to his website. The website was trouble-free and very informative. He has provided few tours and also the costs, indicating with or without the entrance fees, very straight forward. In addition to that, just indicate the dates, your name, nationality and hotel that you will be staying in. Khalas, Mafi Musykilah. You hand in the money to him early morning of the tour. That’s it. You will be touring in a minivan (tour van) and it is very spacious and comfortable, air conditioned. And normally, the day will start at 6.30am to 7am until 5pm or 6pm at most.

The tour guide:
Ayman is a very simple man. He’s educated and pretty much know what he’s doing. Haha. He’s very specialized in his field, tourism. He’s very humble, easy going and funny sometimes. His English accent is tremendous and there were no communication breakdown between us. He always ask your preferences during the tour, what you would like to do or see or go instead of just going his own way. I don’t want to exaggerate but he’s worth your money and time. He isn’t just a tour guide, he’s a friend.

Visited April 2011
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 13 January 2013
It was a great pleasure meeting you and touring with you and hope I'll see you again over here.