“Great guide”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #27 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guide”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a great time visiting Cairo with Ayman as my guide. He was everything a great guide should be: friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, patient, prompt, on-time, efficient, good language skills, concerned about safety, providing time to explore on my own, a good buffer for the aggressive vendors, and always in good humor. You cannot go wrong hiring him for your visit to Cairo. Plus, it is a great time to visit Egypt. I will always treasure being able to take my time and view King Tut's funeral mask with no one else around!

Visited May 2014
Thank regenmorterlc .
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring and talking with you and it will be a great pleasure seeing you over here again Soon.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Is there a word better than brilliant?? ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I dreamed of going to Egypt ever since I was a little boy, I was a little worried about going there though ATM, because of all the bad media and stuff the Australian government and other world governments have been puting on their official pages. I can honestly say there wasn't one time the whole time I was in Egypt with or with out Ayman that I felt uneasy or unsafe even once. I got in contact with Ayman through email, we corresponded vastly well before my arrival date. I had herd from many people all over the world about how good Ayman was as I am a veteran world traveler. But even with all these good stories I had herd, nothing prepared me for the fantastic experience that Ayman provided me while I was in Egypt, I got to see all the main sites plus many more hidden little gems that Ayman new about, I have studied ancient Egyptian mythology and archeology for years and there was not one question that I threw at Ayman that he could not answer in advanced detail. All the locals know him at all the sites, so vendors tend not to bother you at all, Ayman knew all the best local places to go for food and what ever else you need, he got me two pairs of Calvin Klein jeans for 15 Aussie dollars. Anyway I could rave on for ever about the experience and how good he and Egypt was and is, but do your self a favour and get in contact with Ayman, he does get extremely busy, so I suggest trying to book in advance a little bit. They don't call him Egypt's best guide for nothing

egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring with you over here and it will be a Great pleasure seeing you over here again and touring the rest of Egypt.
Westbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“1st Class Tour Guide & a 1st Class Person!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

After booking our trip to Cairo & Nile Cruise we scoured the Cairo Forum here on TA looking for recommendations for a Tour Guide for the Cairo bit. After reading several reviews we opted for Ayman. We contacted Ayman by E-mail for Itinerary ideas and prices and found him to be very helpful and reasonably priced too! Hence we booked him for our 1 whole day In Cairo. On the day, Ayman met us outside our hotel in Giza as arranged, where we commenced our tour of the Pyramids at Dahshur, then to Saqqara and then to the Great Pyramids at Giza. The whole day was absolutely fantastic thanks to Ayman. He is extremely knowledgeable and made the day so very fascinating, I just wish I could remember it all!!
As previously requested, Ayman also took us to a good Jewellers where my wife bought me a custom made Gold & Silver Cartouche pendant for my 50th birthday, at no extra cost.

My wife and I had such a fantastic time with Ayman that we wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to anyone traveling to Egypt, he will not disappoint!

Thank you Ayman and sorry for the delay writing this !!

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Bob9027
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
It has been a Pleasure Bob meeting and getting to know you both and May the 100th Anniversary be of a great one too and hope I'll see you again here.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The best guide I habe ever had the pleasure to meet.”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I asked him a million and one questions before i booked, he set my mind at ease, answered everything quickly and most importantly honestly. He advised me accordingly. We booked a day trip to Cairo from Alexandria, as we left the port he was already there and ready to go. The four hour drive passed by instantly as he vividly explained everything about Egypt in this day and age. When we got to the Pyramids site he purchased our tickets and we drove in within minutes. The good thing about Ayman is that he comes to life when he is explaining his passion. Everyone knew who he was and I could tell that people respected him as vendors would approach but not harrass us to buy anything that we did not want. A few days before our ship docked at port there had been a massive demonstration at Tahrir square and because of this our group decided to miss out on the musum, but that was no problem for Ayman who had a back up plan. We went for lunch at pizza hut/kfc just outside of the Pyramid site (it just has to be done as I had seen it on an idiot abroad) and we then visited the beautiful Mosque of Mohammed Ali. After this we went back to the Pyramids to watch the laser show that was absolutely amazing. We were then driven back to Alexandria. The driver whose name I cannot remember was excellent. He got us through some mad traffic without a problem at all. I would love to visit Egypt again in the near future and I will definately be ringing Ayman up again. I would recommend him 100% to anyone. Great service, great price and a friend for life!!

Visited November 2013
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
It has been a pleasure Dear Gilbert to tour with you and getting to know you and it will be great to see you and the family here again.
United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guide”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Ayman Ahmed was a brilliant tour guide, very knowledgeable, courteous always prompt & fun to be with. This was definitely the best thing I did - booking Ayman as a personal guide! While we were wandering around even in the souk we were never hassled while we were Ayman. He has remained a friend.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring with you and Great knowing and meeting you and it will be a great pleasure seeing you over here again.