“Ayman is the best guide in the world”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #29 of 272 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Gauteng
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Ayman is the best guide in the world”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We have travelled the globe and always use Tripadvisor-recommended guides. They are always good, but Ayman was the best ever. He made Cairo the most wonderful bucket list experience EVER. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank cecilia2
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring with you and it will be a great pleasure seeing you over here again.

NJ
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Guide”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The 2 days we spent in the Cairo area with Ayman: (one before and one after a group tour) were the highlight of our trip to Egypt. . He not only shared his wealth of knowledge about archeology and Egyptian history, but he also gave us insight into modern Egyptian culture and life style. In addition he went out of his way to help my daughter who had been injured while on the group tour. . .

Visited December 2013
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
It has been a Pleasure to tour with you and Hope that Your daughter's injury didn't keep her from Enjoying her time.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best thing i have ever done!!1”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was on my bucket list, of things to do b4 i turned 50, so on my 49th birthday i flew to egypt, Ayman met me at the airport arranged all my transportation to all the great sites and really was just a top all round bloke. i can't wait to go back again and go to luxor Ayman and I are planing it for this time next year. thanks Ayman you made the whole trip unforgettable.

Visited July 2014
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
It has been a Great pleasure touring with you over here and it will be a Great pleasure seeing you over here again.
Maryland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guide in Egypt”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had 1 free day in Egypt before the start of my tour and decided to contact Ayman to see Dahshur and Memphis, based on the reviews I read on tripadvisor. I cannot express enough how knowledgeable and friendly Ayman was. He was by far the best guide I had in Egypt. I enjoyed the first tour so much, that I requested a free day at the end of the tour I was already booked on, so that I could re-tour the Giza pyramids with Ayman. Best decision I made all trip. It was an incredible tour, and I got to see the boat museum, which I didn't get to do the first time, Following Giza, we went to Coptic Cairo. It was clear by what he told me at each of the sites, that he was very familiar with the history of them. You didn't have to ask any questions once he told you the history of the sites. As a sole woman traveling without my spouse this trip, I felt completely safe, and Ayman took care of the negotiations with the vendors at the sites. He took great pictures of me at Giza, including one sitting on a camel. I would love to return to Egypt in the future, and when I do, I plan to contact Ayman as my guide. In addition to his knowledge of Egypt, we had some fascinating conversations regarding life in Egypt and the United States, where I am from.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tabor-Finch
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring with you and getting to know more about your country as well and it will be a Great pleasure seeing you over here again soon.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guide”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a great time visiting Cairo with Ayman as my guide. He was everything a great guide should be: friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, patient, prompt, on-time, efficient, good language skills, concerned about safety, providing time to explore on my own, a good buffer for the aggressive vendors, and always in good humor. You cannot go wrong hiring him for your visit to Cairo. Plus, it is a great time to visit Egypt. I will always treasure being able to take my time and view King Tut's funeral mask with no one else around!

Visited May 2014
Thank regenmorterlc .
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
It has been a Pleasure touring and talking with you and it will be a great pleasure seeing you over here again Soon.