“amazing”
Review of Tut Travels Egypt Day Tours - CLOSED

Tut Travels Egypt Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The advantage of doing a private tour is simply that you have your own personal tour guide. You can decide where the tour starts from, where it should finish and how long it lasts. But the major advantage of this option is that the guide can cater specifically for your area of interest. Should you be particularly interested in twentieth century history for example, you could concentrate on that; if medieval is more your thing, that’s fine too: you choose! Should you want to be shown around the city or quite simply do some shopping/eating/drinking in the best areas, we can arrange it for you.
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We used Tut travels during our visit to Egypt and we were very satisfied,everything run smoothly and easily within booking process and whne we arrived we got very enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide Ussmah...thank you Tut,we will use your services again when we come back next time.

1  Thank Gergana I
There are newer reviews for Tut Travels Egypt Day Tours

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Had a 12 hour stop-over in Cairo airport between flights, and toured the Pyramids with TUT Travels during the wait.

Amr Mannaa (tour guide) met us in the airport and drove us (with a driver) into down-town Cairo, giving an informative talk in the car on the way.
We stopped off to see (the largest?) mosque in Cairo, and also took a spin around Tahrir Square (no protesters!). A surprise breakfast stop was made, and we all had a falafel filled pita bought for us from a road-side shop. We also stopped by a shop selling sugar-cane drinks which is apparently a traditional pre-breakfast drink.
A blitz round the pyramids and a ride on the back of a camel brought us to the Sphinx and lunch. We were then taken back to the airport for our flights.

Very helpful guide, but expect to be taken to some shops if you have more spare time than we did. There wasn't any pressure to buy anything at the shops, but be careful of the touts around the pyramids.

To be thoroughly recommended. Just make sure you have plenty of small change for tips. Amr did help on that front however, cramming coins into our hands before bathroom stops etc!

3  Thank Scott H
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I just returned from Egypt where I took tours of almost Egypt with Tut Travels. My guide was Yasser who was treiffic. He taught us how to capture photos kissing sphinx . I always use Tut Travels where they are available. They have the best and brightest people working for them. This company is first class!!
The fastest answers for mails, the best prices and the most informative operators they gave me more than I need. I enjoyed Egypt with them

5  Thank maria_karagiannis
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I went on a tour to Egypt last year (August 2010) with Tut Travels. I had been to Egypt several times before but it was the best timein Egypt with them

Visiting Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and many other beautiful cities, the tour was an unforgettable one! Islam was very knowledgeable and informative throughout the trip. Islam also ensured that everyone on the tour had a great time, by the end of the trip we saw him more as a friend than just our tour guide!
Answering E-mails was promptly, informative and flexible.
I will definitely be sure to contact Tut Travels first when I visit Egypt in the future.
And I recommend it to all my friends

3  Thank hosam298
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We saw our "must see with TUT travels " locations in Egypt with lots of flexibility, arranging the day based on our requests. Guide , Hanni, was super nice and full of lots of good information. We would definitely use this company agai

6  Thank oneday4-us