“Very Romantic”

Nile Cairo Dinner Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience an evening cruising along the Nile River in Cairo while enjoying dinner and traditional entertainment. Enhance your visit to Egypt on an elegant cruising restaurant while taking in the sights of Cairo illuminated at night.
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Traveled with my wife and parents. We had a lovely experience. The food was pretty good, but the desert menu was great, The chefs were also very helpful and friendly. Atmosphere was great, a journey rich with History.

I for one highly recommend if you have not been there yet.

1  Thank zahid m

Reviewed 25 November 2013

While visit to Cairo City back in 2009, We had our awaited Nile river cruise dinner along with the Oriental Show and Belly Dancing. It was an eve on the longest river in the world - Nile River. Sightseeing on the Nile river cruise was pleasant and relaxing. It was approx 3 hours stop. As the sun was setting, it seems that Cairo city was awaken with more lightnings and views of the both ends of the river was soothing.This was the fantastic place to enjoy, as watching the twinkling lights of Cairo and having dinner at night on the Nile river cruise along with belly dancing and oriental show. It was simply an amazing time.

1  Thank sachinkguptadotcom
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Nearly 2 hours cruise on the river Nile in the heart of Cairo is really amazing and memorable. Famous Egyptian Belly Dance and the folk dances were very marvelous. Dinner/Food was reasonably good and enough quantity. Nile Dinner Cruise is also one of the unavoidable attractions for tourists visiting Cairo.

1  Thank Movarip
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I came here with a group of about 20+ people. We had a great time, the food was good, the service was great and we enjoyed the live band and belly dancer. A great way to spend an evening!

1  Thank LeeLeLuLu
Reviewed 25 June 2013

In fact apart from any other attraction only cruising in Nile itself is a great enjoy and satisfaction. You can enjoy Arabian belly dance along with local folk dance and entertainment. Belly Dance is marvelous. What a Art ? Command on body specifically muscle of abdomen.. It looks each every muscle of the dancer is dancing. Good quality food is served. Only thing which is not affordable is spirit. ( from my point of view. ) I have solved the problem. I used to drink outside the cruise ship and then enter. ( I don't know I did good OR bad. But it was need of the hour. )