“Unforgettable adventure”

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Unforgettable adventure”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was in Egypt from March 21st to March 31st, 2013 and I had the pleasure to book my Egypt trip with Habibi tours. This process began almost 4 months ago when I was researching tour companies in Egypt. After a thorough look and comparison among the companies Habibi was the best in all aspects: professionalism, promptness and price. Amir the manager was very skilled and kind in answering all my questions and adapting, modifying and suggesting options for my itinerary. Once in Egypt, he personally picked us up and reviewed the entire itinerary with us. He also told us that if we did not like the hotels, cruise or any other things he booked for us, he would change it. Everything went smoothly and we loved all the hotels, the Nile cruise and tours. One thing that told me a lot about Amir and his company is the respect and love his employees have for Amir and the company. Despite all the news I heard the media, once I was there I just found a very vibrant, peaceful and secure country. We went from Cairo to Aswan, Luxor, and the south Sinai. This was probably one of the best trips I have had in my life. Egypt on its own is an easy sell. However what made this trip successful and unforgettable was the Habibi tours team.

Visited March 2013

Berlin, Germany
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“The best possible service!!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

After extensive search - I decided to book our whole Egyptian holiday (4 persons) through Habibitours! It was a very good decision. Not only did Amir Mostafa display a lot of patience in accommodating our numerous requests and changes - the price for the whole tour (Alexandria - night-train to Luxor - hotel-ship from Luxor to Aswan - stay in Aswan) was very reasonable and the service absolutely outstanding!! Only shortfall: some of the guides we had were not very good. We can, however, unreservedly recommend Habibitours to anyone planning a holiday in Egypt.
As for safety, security etc - don't worry. We spent the last 2 weeks (Easter 2013) there - and never felt insecure in the least, nowhere and at no time. Not on Tahrir Square, not in the Old City, not in the souks. But we did enjoy the tremendous hospitality and the lack of crowdedness at the otherwise jam-packed early Egyptian sites.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Habibi Tours was sensational”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I felt like everyone that we worked with through Habibi Tours was great. I felt like there prices were wonderful. We experienced a more authentic Egypt compaired to all of the other huge tour companies tours for 1/5 of the price. I loved that we were able to modify our plans during our trip. We personalized our iternerary to meet our needs and wants. We met several wonderful people in Egypt. My husband and I are young and adventurous and habibi tours accomodated us perfectly. I am so grateful to Amir for making our trip absolutely unforgetable.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank natfly821
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“would recommend this to anyone!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We are a young couple that travelled to Egypt just as all the news channels started to show all the fighting and deaths around Cairo. We are not the type to book a tour but felt it would be safer to have a guide with us all the time. We really did a lot and our guide Abdul was very good and explained everything in much detail. Our driver Mahmud was excellent. He really went above and beyond and is a real gentleman. Egypt is fantastic and the camel ride to the pyramids is truly a once in a lifetime experience. Was the cheapest tour I could find on the net but I really could not have asked for anything more.....Would happily recommend habibitours to anyone :-)

Visited February 2013
Potsdam, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dream trip”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My wife and I booked a round trip by Habibitours, Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. First I want to thank Mr. Amer. because he was available at any time. Our guides cared very much about us. No one asked for more money from us. Sometimes tried several dealers to demand more money from us, but our guides was able to prevent this. In the hotel in Luxor they wanted more money than agreed. We called around 2 am Mr. Amer, and he fixed the problem. The trip was worth every euro

Visited December 2012