“I travelled by myself and Habbibitour took care of me in Egypt.”

Habibitours - Day Tours
Ranked #49 of 277 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I am a female traveller who was searching for a good and safe way to travel through Egypt, a fascinating country and culture. After searching a lot of tours, fortunate I came across with Habibitours. It caught my eye because it offered a great variety of tours not only in Cairo, Luxor and Aswam but went farther to Dahab, Blue Hole, Sinai and Petra. Its flexibility with the tours made me also decide for it because I could start any day of the week. I immediately contacted the agency and the reply was immediate which was different from other agencies. Amir was very patient with all my questions until everything was clear. He did a very good job. He was very concerned about my needs and my safety as I was traveling by myself; he took care of me along the entire trip. The arrangements were very organized with timely pickups and drops. The guides and drives were very responsible, friendly and helpful (Mahmod, Rasha, Solo among others I don´t remember their names). Habibitours made my experience in Egypt very safe and pleasant from the beginning to the end. I felt protected all the time, Amir and his staff were always keeping an eye on me, very attentive to my needs and eager to help me. I highly recommend Habibitours especially if you are traveling by yourself.

2  Thank Moni952

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were a group of four who toured Egypt in the last week of June2013. We took the Cairo-Suez-Sharm el shaikh tour for 8 days. At the outset I was happy interacting with Mr Amir of Habibi Tours. He was prompt and quick to respond to any query we had. Mr Mohd welcomed us at the Airport and the Tour guides who were along were very friendly and informative. We stayed in the King Hotel. Its located centrally in Cairo and lot of places are walk-able or takes ten min by a local meter taxi. Our tour to Pyramids, camel ride, dinner on the nile cruise were all very well organised. We been to Sharm el sheikh via Suez and the drive over Sinai was fabulous. We stayed at Tropicana Rosetta and again the standard of the Hotel and staff was very Good. Our tour guide Mr Solo helped in making our stay very comfortable. Our day at the Ras mohd Coral Park was just amazing. The beautiful ocean world was mesmerizing and the quad bike ride in the Sinai desert was adventurous.
We had a great trip in Egypt. Our tour guides, Hotels, Road transfers and itinerary were very well organised and comfortable. We owe our happiness to Habibi Tours, Mr Amir especially. He has been kind from the first day and also provided a private vehicle for land transfer from Cairo to Sharml el sheikh.
I recommend Habibi Tour for all families, friends, couples and groups. They are very professional, reliable and helpful. And also, you would not get a better package at the price they quote. So Salaam Habibi for the great memories we have of Egypt and look forward for another trip again.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

My boyfriend and I travelled to Egypt back in April and we were more than pleased with Habibi Tours' services. We met them through a friend of mine, who in turn, had met them through another friend who had also taken tours with them. Of course, they all recommended their services, so we went straight to them.
Amir answered all of our questions in a promptly manner, which is very much appreciated when you're planning a trip to a place you don't know. I must admit that I was a bit uneasy before going to Egypt, especially because of everything you see in the news, but it all turned out excellently well as soon as our plane landed at Cairo. A representative and a driver were there to pick us up, even though we arrived at 1:30 in the morning.
We had private guides and drivers for pretty much our entire stay in Egypt (Alexandria, Cairo, Luxor). We only had to share one tour with another couple in Luxor, which also turned out great. We had excellent guides (we loved Mervat!) and Mahmoud (I hope I spelled that right!), our driver for the first few days, was the best. The fact that it was just the two of us was great because the guides and drivers would always ask us how we would like to go about the activities planned for the day and where and what we would like to eat. They would also help us to exchange money, and they couldn't be more honest about it (as a tourist, anywhere in the world, you always need to keep an eye out for those who want to take advantage of you, but that was definitely not the case with Habibi Tours).
As for the accomodation, we got to stay at a very simple hostel for a night and a couple of afternoons that were not included in what we had paid for, free of charge!, so we really appreciated that. The hotels included in the tour were 3* hotels that also had restaurants, so we usually had dinner there. We were travelling on a budget and were quite satisfied with the accomodation.
The fact that the people at Habibi Tours are always with you and help you with anything you need is definitely a plus, especially when you don't speak the language and don't know how to go around in a culture that is so different to yours. Mind you, they are always with you to help you and to make sure you have the best experience possible. They are not there to protect you against any trouble -- if that were the reason, it would really not be necessary. Many people are worried about safety but we must admit that we felt absolutely safe all the time. We didn't see any trouble anywhere -- just a small demonstration on the road between Alexandria and Cairo which wasn't any different from any demonstration you can find anywhere else. In fact, a friend of mine travelled right during the revolution a couple of years ago and she had a great time anyway. The media always exaggerates and never shows the whole picture... People in Egypt are very hospitable and friendly!
We learned loads about Egypt during our trip and will not hesitate to recommed Habibi Tours to anyone who is travelling to this amazing country! THANK YOU!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I would like to say that this was the most memorable tour of my life due to the fact that me and my wife were on honeymoon and thanks to habibitours, they made special. We were stunt by their hospitality and exquisite arrangement. Tour manager Amir was very hospitable and did more than expected to make us comfortable. He exchanged money for us from time to time, arranged free meals, even gave a free SIM card and gave concessions to our tour additions. The arrangements were superb with timely pickups and drops, good accommodation and nice/friendly guides and drivers. We were specially very happy with the Nile Cruise arrangement as we were accommodated in a deluxe suit which was awesome. All in all it was a perfectly organized trip and i'm touched by Egyptian hospitality thanks to Amir and Habibitours.

1  Thank Utshab M
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was in Egypt from March 21st to March 31st, 2013 and I had the pleasure to book my Egypt trip with Habibi tours. This process began almost 4 months ago when I was researching tour companies in Egypt. After a thorough look and comparison among the companies Habibi was the best in all aspects: professionalism, promptness and price. Amir the manager was very skilled and kind in answering all my questions and adapting, modifying and suggesting options for my itinerary. Once in Egypt, he personally picked us up and reviewed the entire itinerary with us. He also told us that if we did not like the hotels, cruise or any other things he booked for us, he would change it. Everything went smoothly and we loved all the hotels, the Nile cruise and tours. One thing that told me a lot about Amir and his company is the respect and love his employees have for Amir and the company. Despite all the news I heard the media, once I was there I just found a very vibrant, peaceful and secure country. We went from Cairo to Aswan, Luxor, and the south Sinai. This was probably one of the best trips I have had in my life. Egypt on its own is an easy sell. However what made this trip successful and unforgettable was the Habibi tours team.