“Cairo/Luxor Tour”

Egypt on the Move Day Tours
El Gorah
“Cairo/Luxor Tour”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have done two tours with this company and they really make things simple. Movement in and around Cairo and to Luxor were seamless and simple. Even if there was a scheduling conflict they are quick to adjust since they have been in the business for a long time and no the in and outs. Abdul is great! The sites were amazing. The local food really added a nice flare to the trip.

Visited February 2013

Bathurst, Canada
“Well Organized Tour”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I traveled with a group of 40 people in Nov 2012 with "Egypt on the Move". Abdul and all his staff work as well oiled machine, constintly ensuring all participants were enjoying their experience. Safety of participants was always the number one priority and there was never a situation that arose to cause alarm.

Some of the sites that we attened included Saladin Citadel, Alabaster Mosque, Papyrus Institute, Nile River Dinner Cruise, Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.

Abdul was a very informative guide which recieved numerous postive comments from the tour participants. Between his staff and himself they are able to provide tours in four languages (arabic, english, spanish and russian). Egypt on the Move were very accomindating to any requests we had such as shopping, dinner, etc.

I would highly recommend them for your travel needs in Egypt.

Visited November 2012
Cairo, Egypt
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“On the Move allowed me to enjoy Egypt without the usual hassles of Egypt!”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I have lived in Jordan and Egypt for almost two years now. Every day there are challenges that are just a part of living here. So when a company like On the Move Travel simplifies things for me, I REALLY LIKE IT! I knew I was going to get quality service when I received an almost immediate answer from Abdul to my first inquiry email. And everything from that time on was smooth as a gravy sandwich!! I really liked the small attention to detail, such as picking me up and taking me to the office to pay and then taking me back to my flat in Cairo...nicely done! My husband and I chose to get away from Cairo and see another part of Egypt by doing the Aswan/Luxor Nile Cruise. Highly recommended! The idyllic view of pastoral life along the Nile is so different from the everyday crush of life in Cairo. The rooftop pool on the boat, the ancient Egyptian excursions easily attained from the boat, all went towards making this trip very pleasant. And I really like having a personal, attentive guide like Alaa who made sure we had everything we needed and even customized the itinerary for us. Well done On the Move Travel!

Visited February 2013
Leduc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Emily Girard's Review : November 12-13 Tour”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

When we went to the pyramids of Giza, it was so amazing!! Since I'm from another country, a lot of school groups and boys my age were taking pictures of me and trying to get my attention by touching me. I got a little uncomfortable but my tour guide Gazelle told them just to calm down a little bit. Then we went to the Sphinx, my heart was pounding so hard it was unbelievable!! Then, we went for a camel ride! I was a little scared to go on it but when I got on it stood up really quick then I was a little freaked out. When we started to walk and it wasn't so bad. By the end, I wanted to do it again. The service was lovely and the camel was amazing of course! Today, we went to the Cairo Museum. I wish I could of tooken pictures inside but it's not aloud. My favourite part was seeing the mummies. My all time favourite is Ramsees the II. He inspired me in some way when I read about him one time. Gazelle took us to some extra places along our adventure here in Cairo. Yesterday, he took us to this place where they make pure juice. I had strawberry. It was so amazing!! We don't have pure juice in Canada. Then, at lunch time, he got us Felafel while we were at a Bedmen perfume shop. Today, he also took us to the Papyrus Museum to take a look at some old pictures. I thank Gazelle and Abdul for such a great time here in Cairo. :)

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Emily G
Lubbock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cairo Tour with Egypt on the Move”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I went on a trip to Cairo with Egypt on the Move. Abdul was our tour guide. He took time to explain things frankly and honestly. He was sensitive to the American cultural shock that some might have in our group. It is obvious that he also has great rapport in Egypt because many of the locals did not bother us excessively while at the sites, such as the pyramids, the Sphynx, Museum of Egypt.

His information was relevant, concise, and, lighthearted. Abdul took us to merchants that we could trust, such as a papyrus shop, and a perfume store. Both merchants had very professional and helpful staff who spoke English well. They were willing to negotiate prices, and the pressure to buy was not excessive or intrusive, as often, it can be. This allowed me the ease of mind to take my time and buy without guilt of buyer's remorse.

Because of the time that we chose to tour Cairo, the transportation was a little tight, but it was of no fault of the tour guide or the company.

Overall, I had an excellent time, and I would trust Abdul again.

Visited October 2012