“Wonderful Giza & Cairo Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Egypt on the Move Day Tours - CLOSED

Egypt on the Move Day Tours
Stokesdale, North Carolina
“Wonderful Giza & Cairo Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Egypt On the Move was recommended thru my company (MFO) and the experience was truely amazing and awesome! I traveled with my wife and another couple and our expectations were exceeded by our exceptionally knowledgeable and very hospitable tour guide, Gazelle. Abdul was truthful and delivered everything he promised and the prices were very reasonable. They assisted us with obtaining Egyptian Visas and getting thru customs (which was a flawless and very quick process) and provided nice and very comfortable transportation during our entire trip (multiple trips to and from airport and hotel). Gazelle was essentially our daily personal guide the entire time and he did such a wonderful job teaching us Egyptian history and culture. He took care of us the entire time without any worries. Gazelle made recommendations for local and authentic restaurants/cafes and every time we were absolutely impressed with the quality and price of the food. Our lunch that was included with the price of the pyramid tour was at a very nice and cozy outdoor straw-hut restaurant within pyramid view. The mountain top cafe that overlooked night-lit Cairo was a splendid way to end a wonderful day. I cannot say enough good things about our guide, Gazelle as he really made our trip a most memorable one. Abdul did all the planning and I highly recommend EOTM. If afforded the opportunity to come here again, I will only book thru them. Thank you Abdul!

Visited April 2013

Cold Lake, Canada
“Cairo in two days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

This was my first tour with Egypt on The Move, and I book my tour through them because I heard nothing but good things. The tour was everything good I heard and more! There was two of us on the tour, and we had our own personal experiment of Cairo, it was fantastic, and we went to every place we asked, and there was more he wanted to show us. Our safety was always thought of, and Mahmoud , our guide was so informative. I would recommend Egypt on The Move to everyone, and if I am lucky enough to return to Egypt, I will only book my tours with them! Thanks Abdul and team!

Visited March 2013
El Gorah
“Cairo/Luxor Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have done two tours with this company and they really make things simple. Movement in and around Cairo and to Luxor were seamless and simple. Even if there was a scheduling conflict they are quick to adjust since they have been in the business for a long time and no the in and outs. Abdul is great! The sites were amazing. The local food really added a nice flare to the trip.

Visited February 2013
Bathurst, Canada
“Well Organized Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

I traveled with a group of 40 people in Nov 2012 with "Egypt on the Move". Abdul and all his staff work as well oiled machine, constintly ensuring all participants were enjoying their experience. Safety of participants was always the number one priority and there was never a situation that arose to cause alarm.

Some of the sites that we attened included Saladin Citadel, Alabaster Mosque, Papyrus Institute, Nile River Dinner Cruise, Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.

Abdul was a very informative guide which recieved numerous postive comments from the tour participants. Between his staff and himself they are able to provide tours in four languages (arabic, english, spanish and russian). Egypt on the Move were very accomindating to any requests we had such as shopping, dinner, etc.

I would highly recommend them for your travel needs in Egypt.

Visited November 2012
Cairo, Egypt
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“On the Move allowed me to enjoy Egypt without the usual hassles of Egypt!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

I have lived in Jordan and Egypt for almost two years now. Every day there are challenges that are just a part of living here. So when a company like On the Move Travel simplifies things for me, I REALLY LIKE IT! I knew I was going to get quality service when I received an almost immediate answer from Abdul to my first inquiry email. And everything from that time on was smooth as a gravy sandwich!! I really liked the small attention to detail, such as picking me up and taking me to the office to pay and then taking me back to my flat in Cairo...nicely done! My husband and I chose to get away from Cairo and see another part of Egypt by doing the Aswan/Luxor Nile Cruise. Highly recommended! The idyllic view of pastoral life along the Nile is so different from the everyday crush of life in Cairo. The rooftop pool on the boat, the ancient Egyptian excursions easily attained from the boat, all went towards making this trip very pleasant. And I really like having a personal, attentive guide like Alaa who made sure we had everything we needed and even customized the itinerary for us. Well done On the Move Travel!

Visited February 2013