“Aswan, Nile, Luxor & Cairo Tour”
Review of Egypt on the Move Day Tours - CLOSED

Egypt on the Move Day Tours
Blenheim, New Zealand
“Aswan, Nile, Luxor & Cairo Tour”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My wife & I were lucky enough to be able to coordinate a visit to Egypt thru Egypt on the Move Tours. We wanted to experience as much as possible & Abdul & his team of guides looked after all our requests expertly. We were shown so much from Temples from so long ago to 5 Star Cruising on the Nile to decending into the Pyramids. If you need a break & want to see all that Egypt offers don't go past this company, Egypt was to us friendly, exceptionally safe & extremely memorable. We hope to return in the future with our children

Visited September 2013

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Citadel of Salah Din And Egyptian Museum”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Citadel of Salah Din. Take a whole day here if you can, all the weaponry, aircraft etc on full display. Also the police like also Egyptian Museum ,, it was funny day big thanks and great to Mr.mahmoud Shaaban Our Tour guide was so amazing always helping us out have good and alot information About all historic places was so helpful and kindly and friendly with us ,,

By the way i like His smile really Great dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we spent an amazing day ever in my life

and big thanks for also for the driver , really good day and i wish i spend it again With Egypt On The Move Travel ..

Visited September 2013
Racine, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“incredibly memorable, amazingly personalized”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We have not stopped talking about and enthusiastically sharing our fantastic journey to Egypt late last fall. Abdul and his knowledgeable and personable tour leaders and drivers created for us this true "trip of a lifetime" to this wondrous land so steeped in human history. We visited the ancient ruins and Valley of the KIngs while cruising on the Nile out of Luxor and then headed up to Cairo to view the workings of the city as well as the pyramids of Giza. All tours were carefully crafted to meet our specific interests, times were flexible to meet our needs, transportation was in new, clean, large air conditioned vans with exceptional drivers. Abdul listened attentively and then fine tunes our whole experience to be just exactly what we wanted--all at a very reasonable price. We carried a phone with us which he provided so that we were never out of potential easy contact with him. We were able to talk and mingle with locals, especially students and children--eat wonderful food--and even enjoy the hospitality of his family. You need to see this wondrous land,leisurely cruise the Nile to view the simple life of agriculture, descend into an ancient tomb, ride a camel in the shadow of the pyramids--and have Abdul put it all together for you...you will remember forever!

Visited November 2012
Stokesdale, North Carolina
“Wonderful Giza & Cairo Experience!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Egypt On the Move was recommended thru my company (MFO) and the experience was truely amazing and awesome! I traveled with my wife and another couple and our expectations were exceeded by our exceptionally knowledgeable and very hospitable tour guide, Gazelle. Abdul was truthful and delivered everything he promised and the prices were very reasonable. They assisted us with obtaining Egyptian Visas and getting thru customs (which was a flawless and very quick process) and provided nice and very comfortable transportation during our entire trip (multiple trips to and from airport and hotel). Gazelle was essentially our daily personal guide the entire time and he did such a wonderful job teaching us Egyptian history and culture. He took care of us the entire time without any worries. Gazelle made recommendations for local and authentic restaurants/cafes and every time we were absolutely impressed with the quality and price of the food. Our lunch that was included with the price of the pyramid tour was at a very nice and cozy outdoor straw-hut restaurant within pyramid view. The mountain top cafe that overlooked night-lit Cairo was a splendid way to end a wonderful day. I cannot say enough good things about our guide, Gazelle as he really made our trip a most memorable one. Abdul did all the planning and I highly recommend EOTM. If afforded the opportunity to come here again, I will only book thru them. Thank you Abdul!

Visited April 2013
Cold Lake, Canada
“Cairo in two days”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This was my first tour with Egypt on The Move, and I book my tour through them because I heard nothing but good things. The tour was everything good I heard and more! There was two of us on the tour, and we had our own personal experiment of Cairo, it was fantastic, and we went to every place we asked, and there was more he wanted to show us. Our safety was always thought of, and Mahmoud , our guide was so informative. I would recommend Egypt on The Move to everyone, and if I am lucky enough to return to Egypt, I will only book my tours with them! Thanks Abdul and team!

Visited March 2013