“Excellent planning with reasonable price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Cairo Tour
Ranked #2 of 62 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Our main Concept in Tourism is that Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. So Customers Satisfaction are Guaranteed with Emo Tours Egypt Or a Prompt hassle free refund
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent planning with reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I recently booked a day tour of all the Cairo's major attractions with Emo tours, and their handling and management of my requirements has left me most satisfied and looking forward to the beginning of my tour in late july.

I was apprehensive about booking the tour online, this being my first international outing off-work. But the way they handled my requests, cleared my queries and made suggestions to make the best use of my time in Cairo, left me very comfortable and confident.
They suggested to swap the visit times of pyramids with the museum to ensure we visit the pyramids in the cool early hours of the day and later to the museum, where we would stay indoors and be protected from the mid day sun.
they also were quick to amend the itinerary as per our requirements when our bookings and program went through a series of changes due to visa and ticketing issues.

The tour manager, Mr Joseph was also very helpful and remained constantly in touch, replying via mail, phone and IM to any and all of our queries. I am sure we are going to have a great time exploring Cairo.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Simply the best day ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had the best day on my tour of Giza, the Egyptian museum and the markets and it was all thanks to my guide Mamdouh. It was actually amazing how much he knew about Egypt and I was very impressed with his way of explaining things. He exceeded my expectations greatly. being a 20 year old solo female traveller to Egypt I was worried about safety and how the day would pan out etc but Mamdouh didn't leave my side for a second and took the most incredible photos of my In front of the pyramids that I will cherish forever. I wouldn't think about using any other touring company while you are in Egypt. Would HIGHLY recommend! - Rachel

Tulsa, Oklahoma
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Incredible experience with emo tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I Went on a day trip with them, on june 5th 2014, and My tour guide Sahl was very easy to be around, very knowledgeable, and very welcoming! I learned a lot! We visited Saqqara, Dahshur, memphis, and of course Giza! The whole time I felt incredibly safe, and enjoyed every little bit of the tours, everyone was very friendly and the driving contrary to what many people think made me feel very safe! easily 5 stars for this company and for Sahl! Such an unforgettable experience!

1 Thank brianjhines
Minneapolis, Minnesota
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Tour of Cairo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Please request Osama as a tour guide. He is very knowledgable and knows the best photos to take at each venue. The tour is set up so the tourists have to worry about nothing. They pick you up in your very own nice vehicle with a driver so the guide can chat with you as the driver drives.
Visited the Giza pyramids, Egyptian museum and the khan Khalil market. Osama helped us with the bargaining techniques and is extremely friendly and has a great sense of humor.
A must do if even in Cairo for one day.

Amman, Jordan
“A great time in Cairo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Cairo was a lot of fun to tour around! There is so much rich culture and everything is beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing places like Valley Temple, the Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis, and Sakkara. You'll gain a huge appreciation for Egypt in ancient times. Egypt is full of very friendly people, and they love tourists.

My experience with Emo Tours was great! They are very prompt in emails, so if you have a last minute change of plans, they will not hesitate to cater to your wishes. They take care of lunch for you, and your tour guide will take care of what to order (if you need help). Mahmoud was a great tour guide and Waleed was a great driver. I recommend them as much as I recommend Emo Tours.