“Excellent trip with Pro Tours”

Pro Tours Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #126 of 283 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Pro Tours is Your local land operator in Egypt, one of the renowned companies in Egypt.Established in 1998 and affiliated to Orascom Hotel Holding (OHH).We are handling incoming FIT (individual travelers), groups, incentives and conferences and also specialized in tailor made packages on request.Own a fleet of diversified vehicles from: limousine cars to buses (12 to 25 seats).Pro Tours historical background is well known to our guests and tourism suppliers.
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We enjoyed our trip to Egypt very much with Pro Tours. There were many tour operators to choose from. We emailed a number of them, and finally decided to go with Pro Tours because they were very responsive to my emails and was able to customize a tour for us just the way we wanted it at a reasonable price. During our trip, we were well taken care of by the Pro Tours representatives and the English guides. When we found out that our flight schedule got changed, we called them and they were able to adjust the tour to the flight change and we didn't miss anything in our program.

3  Thank Becky0222

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I have never booked packages online because I was always worried about the services I will get. Somehow, there was a trust issue every time until my friend mentioned about the Egypt family trips at Pro Tours Egypt. My friend and his family went to Egypt and booked Cairo and Pyramids trip with Pro Tours Egypt guys. The way they mentioned about their experience, I have amazed and excited at the same time. Hence, this year I booked Egypt family trips with these guys and they are worth every thanks. I have loved every second of my trip and my wife and kids thanked me for booking this tour package. We saw some of the most amazing and popular tourist attractions along with Nile. The only part I was a little upset about was that no night meal was included at the time of arrival to Cairo on our first day.

4  Thank Devin S
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We just returned from a 7 day Nile cruise on a Dahabeya sail boat which was fantastic and is highly recommended. Everyone in Egypt is friendly and very helpful... and they need support from tourists. Go now.

3  Thank Jon G
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Luxor is one of the most majestic and ancient cities of Egypt rich culture and tradition that has been boldly written on pages of history. This historic city is a must visit place for all travellers. With Pro Tours the trip from Safaga port to Luxor is simply amazing. It starts with pickup service from your cruise ship at Safaga port from where you are driven to city of Luxor in a modern air-conditioned vehicle. The drive is about 220 KM and you get to see many beautiful landscapes and monuments on your way to Luxor.

Guided Tour
On your arrival at Luxor you are accompanied by a professional and experienced tour guide who will be with you through out your journey in Luxor. The guide service offered by pro tours is simply great because the kind of knowledge these guides have and the way they explain every bit of Egypt is really impressive. They are friendly enough to ensure you feel comfortable and not hesitate to ask anything you may need or like to know about.

The Tour Schedule
The Luxor tour coves all famous and historic places and spots. It starts with Valley of the Kings which dates back to 1539 BC for it existence. The valley contains about 60 tombs of various kings and emperors of Egypt. The site was officially named Necropolis. The most famous tomb was discovered in 1922 that belonged to King Tutankhamun and it was first royal tomb to have been discovered. This followed discovery of many royal tombs which are about 60 tombs today. The other famous places covered in this tour are mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the colossi of Memnon which are the two famous massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Karnak temples tour is the final phase of this tour which is a huge temple complex dedicated to Egyptian god Amun.

Luxor Tour Experience with Pro Tours
The whole experience throughout the Luxor tour is really memorable with famous tombs, landscapes, monuments, sculptures and not to forget the best part which is delicious and exotic foods. Egypt is also famous for variety of foods and many restaurants here still preserves the ancient recipes that make rich delicacies including food, drinks and desserts.

If you are planning for Egypt tour then Pro Tours is the best recommended tour service company. You can get all the details of tour on their website www.protoursegypt.com

2  Thank StevenGill1
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Just was a great trip and had one of the best time. Thank you Pro tour Egypt for making it one of the great memory though I was travelling all alone )) ,

2  Thank Anuj R