“The highlight of our trip Moustafa Egypy Tours and can be yours just book it he is the best”

Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 267 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Salam Alikom my lovely travellers. I am an English speaking tour guide and Egyptologist and I am the owner of Moustafa Egypt Tours. We have been organising tours all over Egypt since 2000. I love Egypt and can only tell you what is in my heart and share with you my love for this great land and its people. No matter how often you visit, there is always something new to see and discover. I don't know why this is, it's just the way things are in Egypt. As you drive through some of the busiest streets of Cairo towards Giza, you are surrounded on all sides by honking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, then suddenly without warning you see the Pyramids right before your eyes and you not only know where you are, you feel it too. It is the contrast between the old and new and the ease with which Egyptians bridge the gap that I find most amazing.We offer tours all over Egypt ... we also offer tailor made tours for Egypt.Welcome to Egypt, or in Arabic.... Ahllan fi Misr
Kenmare, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Went to Cairo with the kids for mid-term wanted to show them a bit of history I had being before and loved the magic of the city and also I did want want just another sun holiday and boy a great idea it was ,I emailed and spoke to a few guides and picked Moustafa Yehia best idea of my life , I did not want to book a big company I actually wanted a one man show and was i right , He is an excellent hand on operator ,100% committed to his clients and passionate about Cairo its history and it future , my kids actually now discuss the issues facing the country its people so thanks you Moustafa you planted seed of knowledge , We traveled all around Cairo by car felt and were a 100% safe , this a great time to visit it not busy we meet fantastic and friendly people who were thankful we used our own minds and visited this beautiful country and its people to see some of the best sights in the world visit and hire Moustafa

Visited February 2014
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you very much for your review, I am waiting for you to come and visit us for a longer period of time.I was so happy to be your guide, and i look forward to your next visit !! ... Thanks again.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Incredible tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was my first time in Egypt and Moustafa was wonderful! He took such great care of me and really made sure that I had a great time. I never felt unsafe and he even emailed my family updates on me so that they knew all was well.

If you are visiting Egypt you have to use Moustafa. I have never received such genuine and kind treatment.

Visited March 2014
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
sunshine coast australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awsome holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Our family had always wanted to visit egypt and began searching for tours and we found moustafas egypt day tours on tripadvisor.His reviews were excellent so we booked with moustafa.Moustafa and our driver met us at the airport with a great big smile and we new our holiday would be great.It was fantastic for us to have this personalized service as our teenage children and ourselves learnt so much about egypt history,customs and traditions.We all feel that our lives have been enriched so much by this personalised experience and we cant thank moustafa enough for broadening our understanding for life in the region.We had the most amazing and incredible holiday thanks to moustafa, ahmed and staff. Our experience is something my whole family will never forget and we feel indebted to moustafa for making us feel safe at all times and everything so easy and smooth flowing.We would highly recommend anyone to use Moustafa egypt day tours if they are travelling to egypt.

Visited December 2013
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
boothwyn.pa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Moustafa egypt tours day tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

when i go
every year to Egypt , i call Moustafa to set up a tour with him to the egyptian museum- giza pyramids- camel rides...i thought the giza pyramids show was so beautiful...at night the light show was incredible he has such knowledge of everything there...he is very personable and very helpful.he even takes me to grab something to eat..i can always count on him to give the best tours .wouldnt want anyone else to tour me...he is the best, and i feel safe with him when i go...i just wish more would come , because Egypt is safe, such loving people and great country

Visited November 2013
1 Thank iloveegypt
Tour Guide M, Owner at Moustafa Egypt Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Bogota, Colombia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My trip to Egypt was the most amazing time of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Ok so I dont usually write reviews but I have to this time.
I found Moustafa Egypt tours on facebook, and he gave me a great impression because he seemed professional and trustworthy, with a lot of experience. I visited Egypt last month and as it was the first time for me there I wanted everything to be magical, and indeed it was. Having been in different countries, and having had different guides in the past, I know the importance of having a good one and Moustafa has truly lived up to my highest expectations, offering great service, caring for all the details and showing in it how much love and passion he puts into what he does. He is very patient and kind, yet very professional and punctual (which I saw its not common there), he definitely knows how to impress you in the best way and he pays close attention to the things you would like to see (not like some guides who just rush you through their own boring itinerary).
Also I found Egypt to be completely safe, despite all the warnings I heard before traveling, people is so kind you feel at home instantly. I can safely say that it was the most amazing trip I've ever had; my favorite part were the pyramids in Giza and the sphinx, where you completely must have your camera, comfortable clothing & closed shoes (because of the sand)... Also because of the rich history of Egypt I have to say having a guide is a must, in order to really enjoy so many things you dont want to miss (for example I got a full explanation of the meaning of all the statues in the rooms, the history, everything you can imagine, besides the cool pics), and for this purpose, I totally reccomend Moustafa Egypt tours. I completely look forward to come back on 2014 and take another tour, because this experience is unmatched for me and Egypt has soo much to see.

Visited November 2013