InterContinental Cairo Semiramis
US$126
US$96
US$107
  • Pool
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
US$171
LeMeridien.com
US$177
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$154
US$124
US$180
US$116
1,615 results
All reviewsnile viewtahrir squarebird cageegyptian museumthai restaurantthe club loungeroom servicemini barbusiness tripguest relationsbreakfast buffet ishealth clubexcellent hotelbusiness centerspecial thanksbirdcagesabaya
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Spacious, beautifully appointed rooms. ourteous, helpful staff.

Room Tip: Book a room on the Nilekarigaww@
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Marc L, Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

Dear Arnold K,

Thank you very much for your review on the Semiraimis InterContinental Cairo. It was a pleasure reading that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

My name is Marc Lambert, Executive Assistant Manager [marc.lambert@semiramisic.com] and I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

Stayed here only for two nights, since i was here for a business meeting.
On arrival the staff at the Reception was very professional.
The security in the hotel is tight, VERY tight, which is a relief, given the situation in Cairo at the moment.
I was shown to my room on the 12th floor, The room was spacious, very clean, a typical business hotel room with two very comfy queen beds, and a fantastic view over Tahir square. the bathroom is small and very clean, but needs to be refurbished.
The Restaurant serve great food, very nice selection of wine, and very good service.
Meeting was in the Teeba room, a very well equipped big meeting hall, and a fantastic view over the Nile.
The only negative thing about this hotel: You can hear the outside traffic, even with closed windows.
But besides that, a great hotel, great food, lovely people, and beautiful country. Will be back.

Room Tip: Room with a view on the upper floors
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Marc L, Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2012

Dear ShawnWithCaterina,

Your nice words about the hotel and the staff are very much appreciated.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

Semiramis is considered my home in Egypt same for may colleagues.
Staff are great, Friendly, doing their best to satisfy you apart from any challenges.
Front Desk and Guest Relations team do allb what i expect and arrangements before my arrival where their warm welcoming anf effeciency even in rush times make me forget any long trips tiring or suffering.

Concierge and passport Clerks teams are so helpful, experienced and professional as well as resourceful. Whatever the problem or the challenge with my flights arrangements, they know what to do and never ask HOW as it's really WOW!!E

Sabaya Lebanese restaurant is unforgettable as usual even in terms of Service or food taste.
My concern is Room bathrooms need any kind of upgrade.
Suites with the Nile view are marvellous.

Room Tip: Enjoy your Coffee at the Nile View balcony in the early morning but above 20th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Dear Ebrahem A,

Your nice comments about our staff members are very much appreciated, please rest assured that your kind words will be passed on to them.

Your concern about bathrooms upgrade will be taken into consideration.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Relief after a very long flight - - complimentary fruit & water in room.

Room overlooking the pool with a view of the Nile - - Enjoyed the view even though a night it could get noisey.

One of the better hotel in Cairo, especially along the Nile - - which was why I booked it.

Only blocks from the Museum - easy walk to shopping. Far away from the Citadel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
marclambert, Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Dear PinkSurvivor,

Thank you very for your review on the Semiraimis InterContinental Hotel in Cairo. It was a pleasure reading that you enjoyed the stay with us.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

A comfortable international style hotel that has a good view of the Nile and is walking distance from the Egyption museum. We stayed for three nights, which was enough time to visit the museum, Giza, and Saqqara. The buffet breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
marclambert, Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2011

Dear DubaiMike,

I would like to thank you for your review on the Semiraimis InterContinental Hotel in Cairo. I hope that you and your partner did enjoy your stay with us. I had already passed your message to the crew of the Night and Day restaurant.

My name is Marc Lambert, Executive Assistant Manager [marc.lambert@semiramisic.com] and I am looking forward to welcome you two back at the Semiramis InterContinental Hotel where no effort will be spared to make your stay more enjoyable.