“The best.... The safe....”

Novotel Cairo Airport
Ranked #29 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Ismailia, Al Isma'iliyah, Egypt
“The best.... The safe....”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have forget my I-pad in front of the security man on the gate and go away ,,,after some time i remembered that i have lost my expensive i pad,,, i called the hotel to ask on my ipad..the chef of security ( HOSSAM ABDEL WAHAB ) told me that the security man on the gate brought it to him and told me to come to take my lovely ipad,,,,thanks alot Novotel cairo airport hotel...the best ,,,the honest..the safe...thank you

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Hassan M, General Manager at Novotel Cairo Airport, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Dear Valued guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor, It is very rewarding and motivating to know that our staff have managed to meet your expectation.

Thank you for also sharing your concern regarding the IPad and the honesty of our staff members to take care of the guest valuables

On behalf of our entire staff here we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again

Sincerely

Hassan Moustafa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Uden, The Netherlands
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The hotel is really nice and comfortable, also quiet by the reception with some lovely background music....a lot of business clients will come here and also many people staying for 1 night. People are overall very helpfull....nice rooms...

Room Tip: the fitness center and the spa were not already open, still under reconstruction.
Melaka, Malaysia
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This was my second stay at the hotel prior to my flight the next day. Upon entering the hotel, I had to put my luggage on the security scanner which I think was quite a hassle. It should be manned instead to help with the loads of my luggage! Check in was fast and prompt ,though they didn't provide any service to carry your luggage to the room. No tips needed! The room and the breakfast was ok. Nothing much to write about. Just the same as 2 years before. The hotel is definitely not suitable for people who wants to explore Cairo. I chose this hotel just because of the early flight. Overall, it's just a so-so hotel with quite q high price but it may cost you less if you could grab a deal from the accor website.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Alexandria
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel several times before, always the night before our flight out of Cairo - this will be our last stay there. We were offered a room overlooking the pool but the person at the reception neglected to mention that a new addition is under construction and the whole outdoor area was closed, so we were overlooking a construction zone and a green pool. Well, never mind that, the room was showing is age with a spotty carpet and dated furniture. The safe was not working (was fixed when we told them) and the level of cleanliness was lacking specially in the bathroom. In addition, there were no towels in the room and we had to ask twice to get them. Worst, yet, our calls to the reception were not answered and I had to walk down to give my requests in person or to drag my own luggage when leaving. Two positive aspects: the airport shuttle service is still very convenient and efficient and the Italian restaurant food and service were very good. My hope is that, once they open the new addition, they do a major overhaul to the old part; this may encourage us to go back.

Room Tip: During construction, choose a room looking outside.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Cairo hotels

Tunis
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I enjoyed my stay at NOVOTEL Cairo Airport. The roomwas very comfortable and appropriate to my business. The welcoming and the transfer to the hotel was very useful and make easy my arrival. The staff was well trained and experimented and the management is friendly and highly professional. I recommend this hotel while you are looking for comfort

Ollioules, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Arriving at 1:20 in the evening at the airport, personal from NOVOTEL was waiting for me at the exit of the bus and help me to collect my laggages, to buy my visa, to pass the police control and to bring me to the hotel with the navette.
Very appreciate specially when it is so late in the evening.
No stress to look for a taxi, to pass the police control, ....
A drink was offered to me.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

i hab enjoyable stay at novotel cairo
airport.Friendly staff and proffessional management you feel like home .very comfortable room also in the airport area....free shuttle bus and free wifi but just in the lobby need to be in the room

• Stayed July 2012