An amazing hotel, we stayed there for 2 nights and found it was a huge property, I wish there was someone from hotel to show us around the property and tell us about the historic significance of the hotel, I found out from our guide next day that it was a place where the French Queen stayed when the Suez canal was opened and the convoy of the king Farooq took the queen to the Pyramids. There is a wide variety of restaurants in open on the back side of the hotel near the pool area. Our room was comfortable but after sleeping in the bed next morning I had a backache and found that the matteress has a curve in the centre, I was expecting a better quality from the hotel. The view of nile was good. There is a small casino on the ground floor and several saloons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Prestigia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo