We stayed three nights at this beautiful property. The palace is beautiful, with lots of great bars and restaurants. We loved our room with a view of the Nile and garden/ pool area. The staff were lovely and helpful. Now is the time to visit Egypt! There are few tourists and the people are glad to have the few tourists that are willing to visit. We never felt unsafe or concerned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo