Whenever I go to Cairo now, I stay at Marriott Zamalek and always chose EXECUTIVE rooms and thus I have a great breakfast and dinner in the Lounge. The butlers and the receptionists at this level are truly outstanding. After many visits, they know you and welcome you like home, one feels it has become a family. They truly pamper you and I need not go anywhere else. Chose Gezira tower and always use its entrance , you may check in and out in the executive lounge. Internet has become free of charge in the executive lounge.
It is worth a try!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. Dear valued guest, Please excuse us as we are closing our swimming pool for renovation to enhance our facilities and make your stay always more brilliant. closure will be from 08th of October 2016 till end of June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo