Spent 3 nights at the Omar Khayyam Marriott and thought it was wonderful. Is situated on Gezira Island and although you are within easy walking distance of the museum and Tahrir Square, the hotel is really peaceful and an oasis of quiet in the midst of Cairo chaos The bedrooms are big and luxurious and well equipped - the tea and coffee in the room is a welcome bonus . We used the pool and leisure club every day and staff there were particularly pleasant and helpful although service throughout the hotel was excellent. I would also recommend trying a shisha in the Egyptian restaurant - looking at the stars whilest puffing gently was a great experience and very relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo