If you want to go to Cairo you should stay ONLY in this hotel. Its really the beat in the city, you can even say its a city by itself inside the city.
rooms are well cleaned and organised, they have a wide selection of restaurants i tried them all but especially the Garden cafe which has more than 500 seats its really wonderful for a morning coffee its really crowded during the fridays and saturdays.
for a wonderful dinner i will highky recommen the JW steal house its located in the ground floor of the historical palace, they have in this restaurant so profissnal people leaded by the most experienced food and beverage profissnal (ithink his name was Nasr) he even could turn themistake happened during my service to a wonderful experience.
i also like the check in and check out ,reception staff were very polite.
Brakfast in the Omar cafe is really wonderful and the coffee is always fersh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo