Changed our usual Cairo hotel based on seeing their main building and gardens. These are great and seem to be the main reason the hotel hast 5 stars. Unfortunately the 1970's annexes on either side do not live up to these standards. My room had traces of thick dust on the edges, on the phone and hair drier, the bedsite phone did not work and the additional-charge internet connection was slow and kept cutting off.
The main reason why I like this hotel is that you are able to sit in the extensive gardens in the evening ater a long day (this should not be underrated!!) and sit on your balcony looking down on the Nile. However, if you don't plan on doing these things and rate the hotel purely on room quality, size, cleanliness, etc, Cairo Marriott falls significantly short of other hotels, such as Fairmont or others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo