Stayed at The Marriot in December for 10 nights to play in The World Team Croquet Championships , The accommodation was of a very good standard . The staff in the lobby bar knew after day one , that after a long days croquet an ice cold beer was in order and i didnt even have to ask .Breakfast at Omars was of a good standard with plenty of choice , dont decry some of the offerings until you have tried them, staff very friendly. Ate a few times in the hotel , dont really recommend Roys Country Kitchen , though Egyptian nights and J W Steakhouse excellent. . Going back for 12 nights at end of April more croquet cant wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. Dear valued guest, Please excuse us as we are closing our swimming pool for renovation to enhance our facilities and make your stay always more brilliant. closure will be from 08th of October 2016 till end of June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo