I stayed here for seven weeks from May-July 2014. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are excellent - literally every team member (especially Hana'a at breakfast) would smile and say hello as I walked by. The gym (even gym junkies will be happy), pool and food options are all great. I have many happy memories of sitting outside in the shade watching the other guests walk by while sipping a 'lemon with mint' after a long day of work. Another good thing about the hotel is that all taxi drivers know it, so even if you don't really know where you are, if you say 'Marriott' you'll end up back home. I felt completely safe at all times and marvelled at the quiet level of buzzing activity at the hotel - always something going on. I'd stay again in a heartbeat. The neighbourhood near the hotel is really accessible and fun to explore, very safe to walk around, even as a female at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. with an upgraded outdoor heated swimming pool, in-house guests can enjoy their relaxing time around the pool bar. Kids can also enjoy their time in kids pool area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo