2,722 results
All reviews old palace zamalek tower suez canal country kitchen promenade cafe garden restaurant the executive lounge main building beautiful hotel an oasis zamalek island business center nile view breakfast buffet is egyptian museum special thanks egyptian pounds
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Hotel has a lot of restaurants , and almost 3 ballrooms for weddings ceremony , so its always busy with different crowds.

Arab Gulf area types are the most crowd , they will be more visible on pool in large groups of males ,which will be bothering some otehr clients in case of ladies at the pools .

Service on pool is a not that good , they are kind of slow and some waiters are not professional enough(kind of old stuff which can be dismissed from the hotel) but there managers handle cases professionally and they know how to greet you.

Their spa is a waste of time , with an old Jacuzzi and 20 years old changing rooms maybe older.

Room Service , kind of slow but compared to other 5 star hotels in Egypt , they are good,,

The view is nice as far you taking a 14 + floors .. the location is the best ever in the middle of zamalek , where you can go anywhere in zamalek , in a walking distance.

definetly I'll go there again even if , I'm bothered with some small issues/

Room tip: 14+ floors rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
CairoMarriottHotel, General Manager at Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Dear Keshka53,

Thank you for selecting Cairo Marriott Hotel, we totally agree with you that our hotel is a huge one , actually it is a city inside Cairo city !. We also thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us , that helps us a lot in improving our hotel services all time as we care about guests and put guest's needs on our top priority. Thank you again and we all look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Best Regards
Hans Gorg Roehrbein
General Manager & Chief Hosting Office.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Okay so lets begin at check in. Please bare in mind that I am a Marriott Rewards Account holder. My flight was delayed and I arrived at 3:30am, it took me a while to finally check in to the hotel. Finally got to my room and was fairly disappointed with A) The smell of the room & B) the condition & Size of the bathroom. In my opinion for the Marriott Hotel to be charging that kind of money the rooms need to be massively upgraded. Half the lights didn't work, the room smelt very funny every time I walked in, the bathrooms were so small. I was given a bath tub where the water barely comes out and the curtain doesn't cover the bath properly so water spilled every where.
As I was here on business, coming back to my hotel room at midnight after a long day at work I was left frustrated that no one came to clean my room, Being so tired I didn't bother complain as I just wanted to get to sleep. The next day I arrived back at my hotel at 1am to find no one had come to clean my room again!! I fell asleep and went to complain the next morning, I was told someone would come and clean the room, came back again that night around 11pm and no one had cleaned my room again... with left over food from the night before, the room was starting to smell even worse than before! I went to complain and finally they came and cleaned the room. out of the 6 days I stayed I had the room cleaned twice which in my opinion is not acceptable.
One of the morning's I decided to go have swim before i went to work, Pool was really nice, great to get free pool towels and relax for a few hours. I then went to have some breakfast. 25$ was the breakfast buffet.... all though the standard of the food was nice and it was an okay meal.... I don't think there was enough options. I mean 25$ for some eggs, bread, cheese, salads and the local foul seemed very expensive to me!
The hotel had something which I loved, It was the champions league final so I went to get some food from the downstairs court yard area, they had tv screens and projectors everywhere and the atmosphere was amazing.... I really did enjoy my self.
Really think the rooms need an upgrade and the showers to actually work properly before Marriott can charge this much.

4  Thank Michaeltadross
Reviewed 2 June 2016

this hotel is the best hotel in Cairo from the location point view , services and amenities.
I want to thank Mr. Hans the Gen Manager who was really on top of every thinngs related to the guests services . with the help of Sawsan Elbedaiwi ( Guest Relations manager) .

special thanks to Hussain Hindawi the Supervisor of Prmonade Gardens.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

great view,kind staff,good wifi. the food is not great,average.Clean rooms with a very nice toilets.I recommend strongly as nice clean hotels are not easy to find in cairo .
The staff are very helpful but slow to communicate.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I'm here on business for an extended stay and the room, the grounds, and the staff have all been overly kind and helpful. I especially want to mention Mosaad and Fatny on the 4th Floor cleaning crew. These two guys are the best, they have really been taking care of my room and their genuine kindness and attention to detail have made my stay that much better. Also all the staff in the Executive Lounge have been nothing short of amazing. If there is anything they can do to make you feel more relaxed they will. Khaled who usually works in the evenings is just a super great guy. Its always great to go there for dinner (the food always has good options) and be greeted by his smile and handshake. I travel a lot and I find the attitudes of staff can make or break an experience. Cairo Marriott Hotel has got it right, all their staff are just outstanding. Looking forward to coming back again.

Room tip: I recommend a high floor with either a view of the Nile or facing in towards the courtyard and garden.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CairoMarriottHotel, General Manager at Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear Mr. Will,

Thank You for sharing your feedback with us. Looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Best Regards