I've visited this hotel twice - once in the 80's for business, and again recently for New Year. It is special - originally a palace, with colonial gardens and grand reception areas. Pure class and relative tranquility in the middle of the chaos of Cairo.
I have travelled all my life for my work, and this is one of the top 5 hotels I have ever visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the premier Cairo, Egypt, hotels, Marriott Cairo Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino, in the Zamalek area, is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. Dear valued guest, Please excuse us as we are closing our swimming pool for renovation to enhance our facilities and make your stay always more brilliant. closure will be from 08th of October 2016 till end of June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo