JW Marriott Hotel Cairo
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$155
US$125
Hotels.com
US$148
US$129
US$116
  • Pool
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
US$199
US$96
US$171
US$116
1,106 results
All reviewswave poolartificial beachring roadgolf course viewclose to the airportlemongrass restaurantthe executive loungefree shuttleminutes from the airportroom servicepool sidebeautiful hotelhealth clubpublic areasrooms are bigbreakfast buffetmain restaurant
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Very big hotel on the ring road in Cairo. The location is not exiting but near the airport.

The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. There is a large pool area and a heated indoor and outdoor pool.

I had diner in the steak house which is extremely expensive for a restaurant in Egypt. A medium size steak costs 275 Egp. The Spa is also expensive.

• Stayed: March 2012
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences following your stay at the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel,

I am delighted that you liked our spacious rooms and comfortable, cozy beds. The JW Marriott Cairo Hotel really does have a great advantage being just 15 minutes away from Cairo International Airport. We also provide free shuttle service from and to the airport as well as to Heliopolis most famous shopping mall City Stars.

I do apologize if you found our price for the Spa and Steakhouse expensive, However rest assured our Food & Beverage prices are set in line with other similar luxury hotels in Cairo.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I stayed 3 nights in the hotel for business stay, the hotel is awecome, perfect rooms, very clean, beds are very comfortable and the views are great although it's very far rom downtown or Nile views, but the gardens and golf playgrounds are round and add a great magic to the place, staff are very nice, helpful and cheerful, I will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review following your stay at the JW Marriott Cairo Hotel,

I am very pleased to read your comments about the room amenities, cleanliness and nice views, and our biggest asset the team we have. All teams across the hotel are whole heartily passionate about exceeding the expectations of our guests.

Thank you again for your feedback and looking forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo.

My Regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2012

There is not one negative aspect to this hotel. Service is impeccable, food is great and at a reasonable price, rooms are lovely. Worth every penny !

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review following your stay with us, The JW Marriott Cairo to us is not just a hotel, it is our home that we are very proud of. Each member of the team care passionately about the experiences of our guests, and I am so pleased you had the opportunity to experience our hospitality for yourself.

Your kind compliments are very much appreciated ,we are always looking to be one step ahead and assist our guests with every request that they may have.

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo sometime in the near future

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I have been there to attend a wedding in Cheops ballroom, I can say the infrastructure is luxurious and the staff is very helpful and dedicated.
The food was very good as well.
But I did not get the same as the expected due to the high reputation this hotel owns.

Room Tip: Try to get a room seeing the golf area
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My partner and I stayed here for one night on our way out of Egypt. The hotel appears to cater to business travelers, resort guests, and tourists, in that order. From what I could see of the facilities, the JW Marriott would be a great place to do business. Our room had a terrace with a nice view of the golf course. That said, we really didn’t go to Egypt to get a good view of a golf course. I chose this hotel due to its proximity to the airport, which made a lot of sense. But this would not be the place to use as a base for Cairo sightseeing, as it’s not really close to anything other than the airport. I give it high ratings for being excellent at what it is, a business resort near the airport.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple