“Perfect stay in Cairo ”

Ranked #10 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
Lima, Peru
“Perfect stay in Cairo ”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Just spent 2 nights at the JW Marriott Cairo. This isn by far the best Marriott property we have stayed at. From the moment we arrived the level of service was exceptional.

Now is the time to visit Egypt. Everything is very calm and since there is a general scare about coming to Egypt, all of the attractions are empty. Also hotels and tours have special promotions to boost up tourism.

I have to mention specifically Merna from the Elite Ambassador's desk, who provided us service above and beyond. And also Samy from the Concierge desk, ask for him!

A magnificent stay at this Marriott property, highly recommended for your next Cairo visit.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Huayo
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, 17 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review of the JW Marriott Cairo,

I was very pleased to read such positive comments about Merna and Samy, and I will certainly pass your positive feedback to them as well as the rest of the team.

Our aim is to make sure that all our guests have the most enjoyable stay and I am very pleased that we have achieved this.

Once again, I do appreciate you sharing your comments with other Trip advisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo in the near future.

Director of Rooms Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Excellent Hotel, with Great amenities, very modern and secure,very important for westerners in this part of the world. Modern with 3 awesome pools, also features some good restaurants on premise as well. Very good , friendly staff. Modern rooms, very clean, it's basically a like a resort. Stayed here in 2012 and will return one day again once all the turmoil in the middle east is better than at the current time. Located about 30 minutes from downtown Cairo and 40 minutes from the pyramids of Giza.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback regarding our hotel.

The hotel team are all extremely passionate about delivering consistent high standards of guest service at all times.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Top service, clean room, safe location, great beach, pool n golf course
Will come again

Good place for meetings, family excursion, very close to airport, and on ring road of cairo.. Where it is accessible to everyplace

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
ear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am really pleased to have just read your review and delighted you chose to stay with us.

I have shared your review with my team and we are extremely delighted.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Alexandria
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

On of the best hotels I've been in. Everything was perfect. Beautiful design, spacious room, very comfortable beds. The staff were welcoming and helpful. I've enjoyed every minute I've spent there. Special thanks to everyone working there.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read so many different positive comments from you.

Meanwhile, I will be certain to pass your comments on to all the team, who will feel very proud to hear your compliments.

Bath
Reviewed 23 October 2013

most comfortable beds ever. Very quiet rooms with lovely balconies. Tasteful decor. Only about half an hour from the Pyramids. Service very efficient. Big resort style hotel. Food in the Lebanese restaurant a tad disappointing but that is my only criticism. The coffee in the Patisserie was excellent. The pool area is amazing, as close to a real beach as you will get in Cairo!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the golfcourse get the sunrise.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear valued guest,
I really appreciate that you took the time to write your comments on trip advisor.

I am also glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you appreciated our services.
In the meantime, I will pass on your positive comments to the team which will serve as a great motivation.

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Hotel Cairo and I look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Due to a project here in cairo I'll call myself a repeating guest at the jw. And I'm amazed if the bell boy says welcome home ms bridget if the check in staff cant do enough to make me feel being at home if the cook gets my omelette exactly the way i like it and if i can feel safe and well looked after in this hustling bustling city. Just book it and you won't regret!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Bridget S
caijw, Director of Rooms Operations at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review of the JW Marriott Cairo!

It is heartening to see that the little things we do are noticed and it makes us even more determined to get things right for our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott Cairo in the near future.

Andorra la Vella, Andorra
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Chose this hotel from a safety point of view it is near to the airport but not at the airport, they can organise pick ups before you even pass through immigration on arrival. I felt safe

When I got there it was really rather good, I was given a suite upgrade to a huge three room place overlooking the golf course. Though I only flew in and flew out with one night I found the service very good, it had a nice bar and I certainly enjoyed my jacuzzi in the room.

To be honest in these uncertain times it was perfect no view of the pyramids or on the River Nile! but safe secure and excellent service

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, it’s great to read so many positive comments about your stay with us.

As you mentioned, the JW Marriott Cairo is ideally located very close to the airport and we organize as well airport pickup and drop off.

I will make sure to pass on your positive comments to the team.

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Cairo and I look forward to welcoming you again soon!