““Wow!!””
Review of Ramses Hilton

Ramses Hilton
Ranked #14 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was no ordinary hotel.. The accommodation, location, facilities and Service were all exceptional and definitely worthy of it’s 5 stars. Our room was beautiful, What a great property! It's got all of the touches of a 5 star hotel -- from the exceptional service to the quality of the linens to the toiletries. Fresh towels every time you leave the room. Good breakfast

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your appreciation to the hotel service and team efforts is highly appreciated .

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramses Hilton or any of our Hilton hotels worldwide.

There are newer reviews for Ramses Hilton

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed there one night. It was my anniversary. The service everywhere was very good. The breakfast buffet was amazing. The only thing was that I guess they were repairing the room's door next to me and It was noisy a bit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Ramses Hilton. The hotel management seizes the opportunity to wish you a happy anniversary.

We appreciate your nice comment on the hotel service and its team and we apologize for any noise you have heard outside your room.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is the second stay at Ramsis Hilton. All things as usual the best. Hotel has prime location looking to river Nile. Hotel just menutes walk to Egyptian muosiam and Tahrer squir. Also you can see Cairo tower from your room. Saladin sitadel and pyramids just 20 minutes by car. There are meny shops at Ramsis Hilton shopping mall. Many restaurants, boats and Nile cruse beside the hotel. The top advantages of this hotel is staff yes staff the well trained staff and experienced change your stay to become a dream. You start your stay by a very warm welcome and enjoy during stay by professional and friendly staff service and finish your stay with feeling you must to back again to your new family. Big thanks to all hilton staff such as Neveen the gust relation Fatma the executive superviser, the duty manager, houskeeping staff, concierge staff and all staff at the executive lounge. Thank you. I do recommend this hotel for all people love to stay as a family.

• Stayed: November 2013

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your nice comment and recommendation to the hotel and its team and we are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for appreciating the efforts of Nevien at the Guest Relations and Fatma at the Executive floors. We will forward your comment to them personally.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was very fortunate to have spent 10 wonderful sun-drenched days at the Ramses Hilton recently. The staff were SO helpful and could not do enough for me. I enjoyed coming back to my room each day and finding a different towel animal on my bed. My room could not have been more lovely, the view of the beautiful Nile and the October 6 Bridge was just amazing. Should I be fortunate enough to visit Cairo again I will certainly look at staying at the Ramses Hilton. It was so clean and the friendly atmosphere just made you so relaxed! The food was absolutely delicious!! Special Hello to Manal, Sammy, Nancy and all the staff at Reception, the Cafe, Concierge and especially Security who I had to call upon when I had forgotten the code for my Safe! Thank you all so much for a very memorable holiday even though I had a very poignant and sorrowful duty to perform.

With my very best wishes to you all
Marlene Spence

Room Tip: 23rd Floor rooms all seem to have the most beautiful views of the Nile.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

The nice comment on the hotel team performance, specially Manal, Samy, Nancy at the Front Desk and the Security team means a lot to the team. We will convey your favorable comment to each one of them.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The most calm,clean & nice place i like when i go to Cairo. The best FD - HK - FB team members I advice anyone visit Cairo to stay in Ramses Hilton You can reach to anywhere in Cairo from its position

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

It was amazing stay at Ramses Hilton Hotel in Cairo. Hotel is very safe and near by the Egyptian Museum

Room was so clean, food was excellent with lots of Variety.

My family and I enjoyed so much during our stay in the Eid period.

Pool was heated which made my son so happy and enjoyed swimming.

All team are helpful and very professional.

I will recommend it to all my family and friends

Room Tip: higher floors , Nile view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

The nice comment on the hotel team performance means a lot to the team and we are glad to know that your son enjoyed his time at the pool.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

All the Joy and happiness is reborn when I am in this Hotel Beside what is said about situations in Cairo, I felt safe, welcomed, Pampered They even sent me a birthday cake although mine was the day after my travelling. Spacious Clean rooms , Good food, and a friendly environment with shopping malls nearby. would love to be there always.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Ms. Basma Al Seyofi,
Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for your second and pleasant comment on Tripadvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your birthday with us. The hotel management seizes the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday. We will always welcome you to Ramses Hilton our hotel, rather your hotel, as your home away from home.

In addition, we appreciate your positive thoughts on the safety and security of the hotel surroundings in spite of the challenging political situation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramses Hilton in the nearest future or any of our Hilton hotels worldwide.