“A comfortable hotel”

Ranked #13 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
Chandigarh, India
“A comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Staff is highly professional, helpful and soft spoken. Niel river side room location is very good, rooms are spacious and neat, food options are very many, we enjoyed Indian food in particular at Maharaja restaurant. Was a nice experience of stay at Hilton, on our business trip to Cairo.

Room Tip: Simply go for Niel river view rooms, you would enjoy for sure.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear valued Guest,
Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

The Maharaja Restaurant team at Ramses Hilton appreciates your recommendation to everyone.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramses Hilton or any of our Hilton hotels worldwide.

The Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (456)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Ramses Hilton hotel, being an H Honor member I was able to get a free upgraded in my room and have breakfast included. The staff was very willing to serve and take care of all my needs, especially the manager at the business center on the 25th floor. There is also a bank inside the hotel which aloud currency exchange and ATM for money withdrawals. I enjoy my short 4 day visit to Cairo very much and felt safe at all times, there is hope throughout people in Cairo that things will be better after the elections, and I really hope that comes to reality, so Egypt, a country with over 7000 years of history, one day can be again one of the highly visited destination in the world....

Room Tip: I did not use the spa or pool
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Ramses Hilton, We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. The nice comment on the hotel team performance is very much appreciated.

We value you as our regular guest and look forward to welcoming you back to Ramses Hilton or any of our Hilton hotels worldwide.

Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at the Ramses Hilton in late March, I am pleased to advise that everything was very good, a friendly staff and a clean room. Worth mentioning is the breakfast buffet which is excellent. The hotel location is very convenient, the Egyptian Museum is at walking distance, both the Islamic district and Cairo's bazar are a short taxi ride away. Zamalec Island is nearby also, you can even get there by foot. There are spectacular views of the Nile river and central Cairo from the hotel. This was my first visit to Cairo, so we had to go thru the process of adapting to a chaotic metropolis. Further to our initial shocking hours, we found that people in Cairo are extremely friendly and helpful. Yes traffic is frightening, however, car drivers are nice - they either get slower or stop to let you as a pedestrian get to the other side of the street. Overall, it was a wonderful experience visiting Cairo and staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We have read your comment and we are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, the hotel location, the team service and the breakfast buffet. .

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor expressing your appreciation to the team efforts.

Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Amazing hotel and staff who will make your stay a fairy tale good location, amazing service, very professional staff. high quality of rooms with amenities. Staff were able to recognize you and deliver the best service ever. Thank you Ramses Team for making my vacation the best one ever! The breakfast was delicious, All restaurants was very nice, the staff are welcoming, always smiling and very. Big Big Big thanks to Mohamed Loqloq from the front desk team.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Ramses Hilton, We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review on TripAdvisor. The nice comment on the hotel team performance is very much appreciated.

McLean, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I belong to Hilton Honors, so when I had to travel to Cairo for business, I insisted on staying at the Ramses Hilton. I was not disappointed. Since I am a Gold Member of Hilton, I was upgraded to the Executive Level. It was wonderful!! The room was outstanding. Everything was in order except a small leak in front of the toilet. I pointed it out to the man coming by to check on the rooms and it was fixed by the time I got back to my room that evening. Three nights of the six I was there, the man who made up my room left me cute "sculptures" out of towels. What a nice touch! They have an incredible breakfast buffet and the Executive Lounge is a welcome respite in the evening. There was one family that did not respect the "no kids" policy, so I left early one evening, but the manager of the Lounge and everyone were incredibly apologetic and "comped" me an outstanding Club Sandwich for dinner the next evening. Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again when I return next time.

Room Tip: Beware that if you want the Nile view, you will also get the Nile noise. There are floating night c...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Our Dear Guest,
Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know of your satisfaction during your stay with us.

The hotel team is grateful for your appreciation of the team efforts. Your comment will be forwarded to all of them. We are pleased to know that all your comments during your stay have been dealt with and thank you for considering the hotel as your home away from home whenever you come to Cairo .

We value you as a regular guest and look forward to welcoming you back to Ramses Hilton.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

A very nice room overlooking nile river,excellent quality of food,nice staff,room was clean,everything was amazing,house keeping was so helpful,swimming pool was amazing,special thanks goes to Reception Staff.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Hussein K

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

We are glad to know of your satisfaction during your stay with us.

Thank you for your appreciation of the team efforts. Your comment will be forwarded to all of them.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

It was a real honour to attend the Annual Elite Safety and Security Conference round 2 at Ramses Hilton. I found the conference to be enlightening especially with the selective guest speakers who are truly Top Experts in their fields and very passionate about our beloved country EGYPT.
The conference was well planned and very organised thanks to the great efforts exerted by Mr. Amir Youssef, Safety & Security Head. Last but not at all least, no words are enough to express the appreciateion of all attendees - including myself - to the wonderful hospitality and superb treatment provided by Ramses Hilton Hotel Team at all levels.

Hanan Fahim

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear valued Guest,
Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

We are very pleased to know how satisfied you were of the Security Conference. Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review on TripAdvisor.

We would like to thank you for appreciating the team performance, Mr. Amir Youssef, the Security Manager and the team. We will forward your comment to all of them.