Ramses Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
2,726 results
All reviewsterrace cafeegyptian museumsherlock holmes pubnile viewthe executive loungeindian restaurantspecial thankssecond homecairo towertahrir squareduty managerfront officebreakfast buffetvisit cairohotel staffenjoyed my stayfatma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Hilton Ramses is a really nice place, I had the feeling that I'm at my second home. My room was very comfortable and spacious with amazing view.
Staff there are the best I have ever come across. From the cleaners to the reception staff, they are friendly, welcoming and they genuinely take pride and care whether or not you're enjoying yourself.
Spending 3 nights at Hilton Ramses was one of the best thing that I did, it's a very beautiful hotel, I enjoyed my stay a lot. I would recommend this lovely property to my friends and I will definitely come back again during my next visits.

• Stayed: July 2014
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The nice comment on the hotel team performance is very much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramses Hilton or any of our Hilton hotels worldwide.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Just left Egypt last week. There are few tourists. The people are extraordinarily friendly. We picked this hotel as it is next to the Nile and the Egyptian Museum (the most incredible place on earth as far as treasure and art -- put the Louvre and Metropolitan and British Museum together and they aren't even in the same planet). But a little bit of a difficult walk through traffic to get there -- take a cab for the 500 yards ( seems silly but you'll understand when in this part of Cairo). We stayed in an executive room -- strongly advised. The executive lounge was the highlight of the hotel. High floor -- wonderful view of the city and Nile -- and about the best food we had in the city. Buffet of snacks and lunch and dinner that easily make a whole meal -- and free beer, wine, ect. Sakara is a quite good beer made in Egypt. Room is rather standard good quality. Pool with cool water in 100 degree temp was a life saver. The staff is what is six star -- amazing. I will write to Hilton about one of their managers who helped us get a small purse my wife lost in Khan el-Khalili -- he went way beyond the call of duty to help us -- Mr.Wafa you are amazing! This is an incredible city and a very good base from which to explore it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ramses H, Hilton Management at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

The nice comment on the hotel team performance, specially Mr. Abu Wafa means a lot to us. We will forward your comment to him in person.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This Hilton is somewhat dated as far as the rooms go. However, Hilton service is in full swing!
The staff is amazing, the hotel is well kept and the location is excellent for exploring the downtown area.

My room was on the 21st floor and facing the Nile river. I was visiting during Ramadan and the Nile comes to life with beautifully lit boats motoring up and down the river. Music is pumping and the beauty of the city is a site to behold. ( I am not Muslim but it was awesome to learn/see how they celebrate)

Again very clean, great staff and good price. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: You must get a room facing the Nile! The views are amazing! Cairo tower, boats and the city!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank iloveaussiebum

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also pleased that you had a nice time in Cairo during the holy month of Ramadan.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Hilton Ramses is one of the best locations in Cairo,you will feel once you reached as if it's a two stars hotel because of the surrounding area but actually the hotel from inside is much better than the first impression,the welcoming of the front desk will make you feel better especially if you had a very bad trip,they also let me checked in very early in the morning,would recommend a high floor room especially the ones in the executive floors between 25 and 27th floors...

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Tdababneh

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. The nice comment on the hotel team performance means a lot to us.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have been two times at Ramses HILTON, the service is perfect and the staff are really very helpful, the view from 712 very great,
The Hilton breakfast is very well known everything you wish. There is only one point I have mention is that The hotel needs a renovation.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Geomichel

Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

As for your comment on the hotel condition, please note that the hotel will soon go through a renovation plan to satisfy all our guests' needs.