Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Conrad Cairo(Cairo)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnile viewthe guest relations managerexcellent locationhotel is locatedfront office teamswimming poolthe hotel stafffelt very safeenjoyed my stayspecial thankslate checkhouse keepingan oasisbusiness tripegyptian museumzamalekfarid
Reviewed 15 June 2012

As a Diamond member, using my Hilton Points, my family and I were overly impressed with the entire experience. Everyone was SO friendly and accommodating even with us just using our points. The hotel itself was very lovely and appealing. The cleanliness was outstanding. And the staff went out of their way to accommodate any request we had. Thank you for such a wonderful experience! The breakfast was also delicious!

The neighborhood was quite nice. We felt very safe and protected. We happened to be there one week prior to their Presidential election, quite exciting. The hotel staff recommended a tour guide named Max. He was outstanding and took us to places we asked, and not to places we asked not to go. Highly recommend Max!

Room Tip: I don't believe they have any thing but good rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2012

Dear ddstude,
I would like to thank you so much for being a valuable loyal guest to Hilton Worldwide in general and to Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences in specific.

The team and I are highly motivated as we have succeeded to make your stay comfort and memorable, considering your kind evaluation is coming from such an experienced traveler having a Diamond HHonor and stayed in Cairo for 36 times, make us proud of the level of services we are providing.
Once again I am thanking you for chosen the hotel as your favourit one in Cairo, and for your precious time you have spent to write such a wonderful feedback which will motivate us more and more to excel in our service. looking forward to welcoming you in your 37th stay in your second home Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Wow another great stay here at this hotel, please do not be put off by the media and the talk of problems in Cairo I have just returned from a fantastic five day break with my sister to this amazing destination. A capital city full of history with really lovely people. This hotel is in the quiet area of zamalek on the banks of the Nile, I have stayed here before but for my sister it was her first visit and was blown away by the excellent service all the staff provided from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave, nothing is too much problem, warm friendly smiles. I will be back and very soon I know a good thing when I find one and great value for money

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Dear Fran A,
First, I would like to thank you so much for being a loyal guest to Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences.
Second, I am so happy to know that you have enjoyed your two stays with us, and hope that your sister will continue coming along with you to Cairo the fascinating city and to your second home Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences. Please let me know about your forthcoming visit, the team and I will be glad to take care of your accommodation.
See you soon

Reviewed 28 May 2012

My daughter and I went to visit my other daughter who studied in Cairo for 2 weeks! The staff at the hotel welcome us pleasantly from day one. We were greeted at the airport at my request by a nice friendly gentleman who helped us with the visa, luggage, customs and the car that brought us to the hotel. We were greeted by Ahmed at the front desk and he was wonderful. He indicated to us that if we had any concerns or if we needed anything to please call him or his partner at the front desk anytime. The next day Farida, the guest relations lady contact us asking if our stay at the hotel was to our liking. She is fantastic and a great asset to the hotel. She recommended us places to visit like the local market and bakeries. Also I have to thank Mohamed, Ahmed II, Karim, the bell boys for all of their help. Always eager to help us by writing in Arabic directions to get to all of the places we wanted to go. The night Manager gave me the option to book a tour to the pyramids and to Al-Fayoum (Oasis) with a travel agency who sent us a very knowledgeable guide. Also, like to say thanks to the Front Desk Assistant Manager who would also asked us how our stay was and to visit them again in my future travels to Egypt. This hotel is very nice and comfortable to stay at when in Cairo. Away from the hustling and bustling from downtown and in front of the Nile! Anyone out there should consider staying here when visiting Cairo. Thank you all for making our stay there a very pleasant and memorable one for myself and my daughters! YB

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We have just come back from a family holiday in Egypt. I could highly reccomend the Hilton Zamalek in Cairo.

The rooms were very nice, staff could not do enough for us. Egypt is definately safe. I used a Guide called Mohamed Gad from Hello Egypt tours. He is a first class guide and very reasonable.

Room Tip: Just ask for an upgrade.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank carolmonro
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear Carolmonro,

Thank you for your kind comments, I am delighted that you have liked our hotel as well as you were satisfied by the service provided by our Team Members, with such great feedback we can only ensure that we are on the right track.

I will make sure to convey your comments to our team, this certainly will motivate them. Wish to welcome you once more in Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Ignore people moaning as there will be those everywhere you go, the staff are fantastic nothing is too much trouble. The guest relations lady is totally 100% a credit to the hotel. Rooms are very spacious and well equipt, the local are is typical of Cairo although not the husel bussel of down town Cairo. Roads are busy but then its Cairo and like it every where you go. I have visited the hotel twice in five months and already booked to be back in June I love it and the people there

• Stayed: March 2012
Medhat S, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Dear Mr Solo,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice comment, believe me with such a constructive feedback we can only know that we are on the right track, and we can further improve our services, I am also pleased that you have liked the service provided by our Guest Relations Manager. We hope we will be able to welcoming you and your family for the third time in the near future.