Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$153
US$125
Hotels.com
Ramses Hilton(Cairo)
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
US$171
US$116
US$177
US$296
  • Pool
All reviewsnile viewthe guest relations managerexcellent locationhotel is locatedfront office teamswimming poolthe hotel stafffelt very safeenjoyed my stayspecial thankslate checkhouse keepingan oasisbusiness tripegyptian museumzamalekfarid
Reviewed 21 January 2014

very good hotel beside the nile bank. the restaurants on a walking distance and good behavior of the hotel workers was amazing. the heated pool is an added value for use in the winter. price for 2 bedroom suit was more than suitable. I will come again sure the quality of breakfast was good and the cheif tried his best to satisfy the needs of the guests despite of the delay in refilling the food items. the traffic by night is untolerable so forget to take your car from the park and try to walk

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Great that you were able to experience our facilities and use our heated pool, our team members are very happy to know that you were satisfied with their level of service, also delighted that you liked our wide buffet breakfast, refill speed is noted and will be rectified immediately. Thank you so much for your comments. See you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I would like to write a few words to express my satisfaction about the Hilton Zamalek Residences. I just would like to say that the location, cleanliness and service level could not be faulted. I was extremely satisfied with the speed of the front desk to check me in, the breakfast was rich with a good variety and the deluxe rooms was overlooking the Nile as they said it would be. Very satisfied customer especially that I am a travel consultant that travel often.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am delighted to reed such feedback from a professional traveler like you, thank you for your comments which will defiantly motivate the team to excel in their services. Wish you can stay with us once more in the near future.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Hotel is located in Zamalek, which is a great place to be based at the end of a busy day in Cairo as it is residential and while vibey, away from the madness of downtown cairo. The hotel has a great pool and outside area and the rooms are extremely well appointed. Breakfast was good. Staff spoke good english and were very well trained and polite. There is no close metro and all sights are at least 3 kms plus from the hotel, so you either have to be happy catching cabs or love walking long distances. The one big annoyance at this hotel is that they charge for wifi USD 20 for an hour or two in a day and age when most hotels globally offer it free. The marriott hotel down the road is a great place for drinks in their beautiful garden terrace and even offer brilliant free wifi to guests. Come on Hilton Zamalek sort yourselves out and get with the times !!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

You are absolutely right, the hotel location is perfect, away from the crowded city while it is very near to most of the attraction points, happy to know that you have enjoyed our team members service, noted that you liked our wide buffet breakfast. Kindly be advised that we are providing Free WiFi in all of our public areas, however in rooms at charge, the reason behind that is we are getting the internet service through a third party provider, however we are also provide it free of charge to all of our Gold & Diamond HHonor guests. Thank you for your kind feedback and hope to welcoming you once more in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My adult daughter and I stayed at the hotel for two nights in December 2013. We had a King room with fabulous view of the Nile -- perfect for my first trip. The room was modern and beautiful. It also adjoined a large living room, seating area (which we didn't actually use).

As others have noted, the location is centrally located and very convenient. But I particularly wanted to comment on the terrific service that I received from the front desk staff. They helped me arrange a car and driver to tour Saqqara and Memphis. They also helped me arrange a car to get to New Cairo and explained the destination (a bit complicated) to my driver, as I don't speak Arabic. Mohammed and Achmed at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly. They gave me a wonderful first impression of Cairo.

Would definitely stay here again. (Only ate breakfast one day which was fine but can't really comment on food service).

We used Hilton Honors points so the value was very good.

Didn't use the spa or health facility. The spa was being renovated.

Room Tip: King size room with view was great and included large living room outside of the room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

My dear HHonor loyal guest,
Very positive comments on hotel facilities, and happy that you liked the Nile magnificent view, I am happy that our front desk team could help you and your daughter in arranging trips in both old and new Cairo, I am delighted that you have already decided to stay with us again, you are most welcome any time. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel is a good property.However,it is an old building and needs to be renovated.The furnitures, also, must be changed.At any rate the hotel has been in existance for a long time.Maybe Hilton can improve the quality of the residence in the coming years.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your valuable feedback, kindly be advised that although the hotel had been renovated only 3 years ago, however the management and owners are working hand in hand for continuous improvement of the property, for example we have just renovated our Health Club and equipped it with the latest technology and uptodate gym machines in addition to the swimming pool area. Hope to stay with us once more in near future to experience the newly renovated areas.