“Homey stay”

Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences
Ranked #22 of 144 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Everyone was so great from the moment I got there. Very helpful and accommodating. I came to Cairo with plans to stay in hostels the entire time to get a good local feel of the city but after my trip to Luxor/Aswan I was sick and wanted it relax a bit more.. Great choice with the hilton! Zamalek is one of my favorite places in Cairo as you're so close to everything. Shops, food, my favorite book store :), good people. The hotel helped me get a doctor to come see me while I was there and then they checked on my well being daily after that :) house keeping staff were super pleasant also. I'd definitely return. The pool is a major plus too :)

Room Tip: Get a room facing the Nile. A bit noisey at night but lovely :)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Myra H

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The hotel located in one of the most beautiful areas in Cairo and that's Zamalek . It's within walking distance to several restaurants & major attractions and getting a taxi cab is really easy and I really felt safe walking in this district . Ms Farida Al Sawy really made our stay a memorable one. She really does everything from her heart, always greeted us when we met in the lobby and made sure that we were happy and comfortable during our stay , and trying to accommodate our needs. There breakfast was scrumptious, with fresh orange juice, omelette station and smoked salmon, I couldn't have wished for anything more. I would really recommend this hotel and the only improvement that they would have to work on is providing double bed rooms with river view( they only come with city view) and to have cabin showers instead of curtains because it's less messy . Wishing all the team if Hilton Cairo Zamalek residence all the best .

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I like this hotel because the rooms are clean and pretty well kept. Breakfast is included in the price, and there was a nice selection of meat, cheese, and other items for breakfast.

The hotel is located on an island, and it takes forever to get out of the island especially in Cairo traffic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cbcwanderlust
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I had a great stay here. We arrived from a long flight from the states and the staff was helpful and accommodating to get us into our room and ensure we had everything we needed. We had dinner down by the poolside which was very good. They have good security and checked everyone coming an going from the hotel. We felt safe the whole time staying here. The hotel was great making us a breakfast box for our busy days when we were leaving early. Great stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

For any business stay I would strongly recommend Hilton Cairo. It has a very central location and very helpful staff. I suggest a breakfast included stay. The rooms with a nile view offers a really facinating view of city and Nile itself.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Mesut U
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The location is very good. It is a safe area. The view of Nile from the guest rooms is excellent. The breakfast spread is adequate. Do not be fooled by the Indian dishes though, the Indian dishes at breakfast were nothing like what the names suggested. For e.g the Dal Vada placard had some potato concoction in the hot dish which is nothing like a Daal Vada. The hot dish labelled Utthapam had some vermicelli thing which is NOT utthapam. Rest all....excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MedhatSamir, General Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for the time you have spent to write your feedback. Delighted to know that you liked the hotel location and its fantastic views over the Nile. Your comments on the Indian corner are noted and will be addressed to our Executive chef for improvement.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

An island of calm and comfort, the Hilton Residences located on Zamalek is a home away from home. From the moment you arrive the front desk, through to your workout and hitting the comfy pillow, you feel service par excellence. The restaurant offers a full-on tasty breakfast, filled with super foods and healthy choices. Led by a veteran General Manager Incomparable Medhat Samir, I was impressed by a highly attentive and trained staff, particularly Guest Relations Extraordinaire Farida El-Sawy, and a crackerjack security crew befitting the Hilton marque standard. My only regret? I didn’t stay longer than the anticipated week – looking forward to staying again at this gem of residence located on the Nile.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank usembassy

Thank you so much for your motivating review, I will take the sentence you have used " A home away from home" this is exactly what we aim to provide for each guest, I am happy that our team could let you feel home. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed our wide open buffet breakfast with is several healthy choices. I hope that you can come back soon to your second home.