“Amazing and top class hotel”

Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo
Ranked #33 of 141 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was an easy choice for me to come back to this great facility.
Sonesta Cairo stands high among the top hotels I got to visit all over Europe and North America, but with one exception. Sonesta management and staff makes you feel that you are coming back home. I have no hesitation recommending this great 5 stars hotel to you.

Room Tip: Thank you for great friendly staff
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank akmalmd
Hani Z, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive compliments mentioned towards our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to convey your experience to share the professionalism with the entire team.

On behalf of our entire staff here, we would like to thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Hotels . Resorts . Suites
Baltimore . Boston . Hilton Head Island . Houston . Miami . New Orleans . Philadelphia
Chile . Colombia . Ecuador . Egypt . Peru . Sint Maarten

Step into a World of ease, luxury and elegant hospitality at Sonesta’s New Tower.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is my first stay at Sonesta but honestly speaking I was not confident that I will enjoy my stay , but in fact after I stayed there for three days I can admit that they have a very nice Hotel with very impressing staff whom did the

maximum efforts to make your stay moments as a best memories, they are friendly and enthusiasm .

Definitely I am recommending anyone wants to have a nice business Hotel to stay at Sonesta Cairo Hotel .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karim201

Dear Karim,

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is the third time to stay in Sonesta where you can find the best experience for any traveler , very attractive location , always anticipating your needs even without asking for , very helpful and polite staff with very warm hospitality , Front Office Team are amazing , food is fantastic , room is always clean and you can find any kind of assistance you are looking for .

last but not least in Sonesta you can feel that you are in your home with their warm service and hospitality

Room Tip: New Tower Building Rooms are Excellent
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dr-Hassan S
Hani Z, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Dr. Hassan,

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower and Casino.

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower and Casino.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at Sonesta Cairo Hotel & Casino, the moments I spent there cannot be compared with my stays at another hotels as they are service oriented and excellent hospitality provider starting from the time I have booked my room followed to my departure experience, check in was perfect, room cleanness was excellent, food is amazing, their staff really care about the customers and aim to to impress and wow all guest by doing an exceptional service.

Hotel location is very attractive very closet to the down town and near to the airport as well.

I really recommend anyone to visit this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 341miro
Hani Z, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My nam Dr.ahmed Ramadan my story with senosta hotel since 2009 during my abroad and choice it to stay my vacation that least for 10days and it was wonderful days and after that even after back to Egypt I have courses and business related to my work every time u stay her .The last one start 20th April and I still up to 11th of May and during that time I feel all time iam at home because all staff kind and friendly and also the place of hotel near to every place want go.
So I want appreciate all staff with special thanks to Mr.Bassam Lotfy front office manger and his staff for their talent of communication .
Finally thanks for all staff .

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank drahmedramadan

Dear Dr. Ramadan,

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Can't believe someone can blame this lovely hotel for being a disgrace, nonsense, staff are all amazing, always eager to assist and go extra mile to make you feel comfy. We stayed a couple of days and found the place totally fab, a small but deep and warm-water swimming pool in a cozy back yard, elegant room with a door bell, classy dining venues, one serves sushi, very courteous reception desk, always check on you whether you received timely what you had ordered or not. Special thanks to Mr. Hany Zariffa the general manager, a friendliest person ever. Too bad we didn't have a longer stay here. Next time would like to try the upper executive floor which requires a special executive membership card or something to enter. Overall we had a wonderful time and thanks as well for a delicious birthday cake!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alina M
Hani Z, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Alina,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive compliments mentioned towards our hotel and me personally and we appreciate you taking the time to convey your experience to share the professionalism with the entire team.

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower and Casino.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

As I promised to come back with a review on sonesta in my last review on Radisson Blu..
So I checked in sonesta tower n casino n as I was overwhelmed to see the beautiful big rooms unlike other 5 stars.. N the best part was the bathroom was as big as maybe room of my previous hotel.
Full of amenities friendly staff, n so many hangouts that not even one evening you would like to spend in the room. A nice study table n a couch made the room perfect place to work n relax!
The view outside the door of my room was of like italy I believe where on the 2nd floor I could see a beautiful patio restaurant which was used for the buffet breakfast only I guess.
They have In house casino, disco, health club, spa, a nice coffee shop, one Italian restaurant, one oriental restaurant, 2 pubs/ bars phewww.. That's it I hope I haven't missed anything! Got a nice pool view room where I witnessed the entire Easter Day celebration from my room..
All in all it's was great staying at sonesta and I would recommend it highly looking at my experiences at other hotels in Cairo.

• Stayed: April 2014
Hani Z, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Mr. Mohit,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

At the outset, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino and let me seize the opportunity to express my gratitude towards your feedback concerning our hotel.

On behalf of the entire team, we are all extremely passionate about delivering consistent high standards of guest service and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.