“2 weeks at the Conrad Cairo”
Review of Conrad Cairo

Conrad Cairo
Ranked #10 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

very nice hotel and for a large corporate very friendly and personal service. The staff were always genuinely happy to help, the room was extremely comfortable and the breakfast choice was very extensive. I have visited Cairo several times on business and this was the best accommodation to date. Great value.

Room Tip: avoid being next door to late night visitors, the shower in the room next to mine was very noisy whi...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Jean Pierre M, General Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you very much for the nice comments you posted on Tripadvisor, we are very delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Conrad Cairo

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I love to stay there again and again and to spend more days as much as I can and really the hotel and the people there were very nice and helpfully in every thing and every step for me and I promise to go there every time when I can and hope to go there soon

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you so much for the great comments you posted on Tripadvisor, we will share your praise with our colleagues and sure this will make them more than happy. We are proud of our colleagues at the Conrad Cairo; they sure present all possible efforts to satisfy our guests and that what makes the difference. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I was in Egypt from the 23 Nov to 3rd Dec and spent about 6 nights in Conrad Cairo altogether. I had such an amazing stay! I got upgraded cause it was my birthday/parent's anniversary and even got a cake in the room. The staff are really concerned with your stay and are always seeking to make your stay as good as possible! I want to specifically mention Aliaa, Mahmoud, Hussein and Ibrahim (he works in the exec lounge) for their outstanding service really. I only ran into one rude receptionist at the concierge but mehh, i am not too concerned with that. Just one thing would be that it would be great if there was a different variety of breakfast for different days. But for the most part, this was such a pleasant stay. Thank you Cairo Conrad! :)

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room facing the Nile, of course.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Katy_ferry

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Yes I found this hotel comfort and safety, as well as a good reception, hygiene and meet the demands and needs as well as to facilitate what is difficult or not, begins with its service, such as students charge card and told me that the shop opens at ten and I told him I Express sent me serves me, respect for employees receiving higher as well as an employee at the restaurant respectable in the act of creation Thank existing hotel and service providers   Sink the price a little high, but not in a controversy

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 28 November 2013

the hotel is good but visitors are not welcome , when a visitor came to me i got a call form the manager told me that the visitor are not welcomed so i asked to go to , executive lounge because i was in executive room but they also refused and forced me to go to the hotel loby

Remarks for MR.Ayman Abdel Aziz Executive Assistant Manager :

My visitor Came AT 10:00 AM
also I think that Exucutive lounge is a public area i don't know why did they refuse to set at it. and they forced me to go to the loby
more over , the gurds at your hotel always asking for tips more and more and more which was annoying me .

i think i boght for better than this service and you can take my promise Conrad will not be my destination in Cairo also i will not recommend it for any of my friends

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Mohammad K
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Whether for a personal or business trip this hotel is a good choice. I spent three nights at this hotel in November 2013 and it was a walking distance from my work in caior so I avoided Cairo traffic which saved me a lot of time and noise. The room and bathroom is clean and spacious with a nice view to the Nile. Breakfast is good and has a variety of food. The pool area is nice and there is a very well equipped gym. There are two restaurants directly opposite to the hotel that serve good and very reasonably priced food (I tried the steak and in another time the sea food and both were good)
The down side was that the reception tried to make me pay my bill when I checked in!!! I told the guy that if you need a deposit don’t charge my card only block the amount but he said that the hotel policy does not allow this. This made me lose banks fees and exchange difference twice (once when they charged the card and the second when they refunded the deposit)

Reviewed 26 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Mohammad K
Ayman A, Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you for your comments and for your time posting them on Tripadvisor, it is with guest’s feedback that we are able to monitor and improve our services. Concerning your comment about outside visitors, please allow us to share our hotel policy with your good self. Outside visitors are not allowed in guest rooms for security concerns, and if the in-house guest has a visitor, he is mostly welcomed in one of the Hotel's public areas, and if the visitor will stay overnight, then he should be registered in the front desk and his ID should be submitted to have a record of all in-house guests. Hope this clarifies the situation enough bearing in mind that all we do is for your own safety, your security is our main concern.
We hope you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Ayman Abdel Aziz