I stayed in this hotel for more than 7 days..The location of this hotel is too good. It's next to Nile river with an outstanding view.
The hotel scores more than 100 percent on
- quality of rooms and interiors
- quality of sleep
- break fast has good spread..
Naseer(person in charge ) really takes
care. of you
- helpful staff . Even management trainee staff are so well behaved.
- quality & quantity of food,
- hotel entrance lobby is grand
- lovely riverside seating arrangement.
I only had bad experience with SUD restaurant in which one person by name ( not sure Arafa Abdullah) but when I reported this to Duty manager mossod and to Mr Saad, it was taken care.
I would to make special mention of Mr Saad who ensured that my stay in hotel is very comfortable. He personally took interest to iron out minor issues and made the stay very very pleasant.
This hotel is dream... I will stay here next time
Overall experience is outstanding it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully refurbished in 2007, the contemporary interior design combines exquisite style and elegant refinement with the convenience of several restaurants, bars, spa, casino, 850m2 of conference/meeting facilities and all the latest amenities - the unique French flair and personalized service add a special touch of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah Hotel Cairo
- Cairo Sofitel