“excellent accomodation at Four Seasons Hotel nile plaza - Cairo”

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
Ranked #1 of 144 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I really enjoyed my accomodation at Four Seasons Hotel Nile Plaza - Cairo.

The hotel is really stunning .

I recommend this hoel indeed.

Everything is really perfect (resturants , spa , indoor & outdoor pool , rooms , service ........ etc)

Room Tip: nile view rooms is adorable
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lamyaa h
Write a ReviewReviews (1,171)

Reviewed 10 October 2013

It is one of the best hotels in Egypt. I am very happy to feel all staff like my best friends as I stayed there for several times especially Back office manager Mr. Omar , hous keeping Manger Mr. MAHMOUD, Zetouni resturant , swimming pool and spa staff.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Yassir A
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We took a room in this sweet for 2 nights. Nile View off course. Just stunning !!! Room was massive, with walk in dressing room, lounge area, guest bathroom and a massive balcony overlooking the gorgeous River Nile. What more can you ask for. This place is not cheap but everything is top notch, from the service to the AMAZING food to the delicious breakfast (also over looking the Nile). Watching the sunset from the 20th floor floor is just something else.

I HIGHLY recommend this place, you just can't go wrong. the location is right in the middle of Cairo too, so everything is easier to get to in the crazy Cairo traffic.

$$$ :-)

Room Tip: You want the Four Season Suite ...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stay at the Four Seasons NP when I am in Cairo on business. I usually stay for a week or longer, so any hotel can get old after that amount of time. Not this one! No matter what is going on in the city around you, everything at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza is always the same - perfect. The staff are the most helpful and friendly I have ever encountered, and I have stayed in many, many hotels. Truly, I cannot think of one instance in which a staff member did not go above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable or got what I needed.The hotel itself is gorgeous. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the housekeeping service is impeccable, and the flowers in the lobby are stunning! This is one of my very favorite hotels in the world and I always look forward to staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Very luxury clean spacey room. I got a room with balcony and river nile view. Its hot in day time but cold night so need to beaware. Concierge very helpful for all arrangement for me to go alexandria port for day tour. Driver also very good. Very safe in this hotel. One thing comment about luggage delay but overall is great.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank DashMen
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a A&K Egypt excursion in 2010 before we got married. I must say the experience was enhanced 10x because of our pleasant stay at the Four Seasons Cairo. Our hotel staff were always courteous and friendly and went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my wife had everything she desired.
1. Room -- we had a king bed Deluxe room with view of the Pyramids (you had to squint because of pollution but you can definitely see them in our photos taken on the balcony. The bathroom is gorgeous marble all around Four Seasons style and everything screams luxury. The bed was super comfortable. The only thing I have NEVER understood about Four Seasons is their WiFi policy (i.e. having a surcharge) which I think is ridiculous in the 21st Century :)
2. Amenities -- there are some shops which were nice and the jewelry on display were beautiful. The swimming pool was really nice and warm but not over-bearing. The service around the pool: superb but not as good as Four Seasons Miami were there is CONSTANT stream of free drinks coming at ya!
3. Most importantly: FOOD --The daily buffet breakfast is a MUST as it is the most lavish selection of cold cuts, hot items, pastry, cakes, eggs, you name it. Is actually came VERY close to Four Seasons brunch elsewhere had it offered more seafood options. Overall: Fantastic 5 Star dining. We did not have lunch or dinner there as we were busy exploring the city
4. Location: It is in an interesting location as in if you walk 2 blocks in the WRONG way you will get lots of stares (this was before the whole Egyptian revolution and I am glad we did it then). E.g. my wife (an American blonde) and I decided to go walk around and buy some groceries and make sandwiches; well, lets just say she was walking really fast on the way back! Otherwise the HUGE Nile bridge is a 15min walk away and it gives excellent views for taking pictures. Overall, the location gets a 4*

Overall: I highly recommend staying at this hotel if it fits your budget and get the buffet breakfast option. It will definitely be worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at the Four Seasons in Cairo. I was traveling with my twins who were 10 at the time. They had tshirts with the Four Season's logo and their name sewn in as a surprise when we arrived. My daughter also got ill while we were there and they were extremely attentive in sending a doctor who was able to prescribe some medication. The hotel is beautiful, in a great location, and the people were extremely friendly. Beautiful spreads daily in lobby with desserts, coffees, etc. I've stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world, and this was definitely one of the best.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family