Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$155
US$125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$148
US$129
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$116
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
US$199
US$145
US$126
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$100
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$171
US$116
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

1,225 results
All reviewsflower arrangementslobby loungegarden citylarge balconyroom serviceitalian restaurantconcierge deskan oasisspacious roombeautiful hotelbreakfast buffet isi highly recommend this hotelluxury hotelegyptian museumtahrir squarezitouninile
Reviewed 30 May 2014

So I rated this review better than what I actually experienced this time because I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
Check-in was long and tedious, I didn't get the rooms that I had agreed with them on that morning, their was a discussion on payment that shouldn't have happened.
However, I loved the room (as usual). The view was lovely (Nile View). Service was very good. I was attending a wedding there so that was very nice.
After submitting feedback on the stay, I got a call from the hotel where they apologized. Not sure that was enough but I've had enough positive experiences with them to let it go this time.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nerry_Luvs_Travel
Olivier M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Nerry,

Thank you for taking the time to review Nile Plaza following your recent stay with us.
I am glad to read that you loved our rooms and that you enjoyed the magnificent Nile View. I would like to offer my apologies for the mis-steps you encountered during check in and payment and please rest assured that we have taken your feedback to appropriate procedures. At Four Seasons, We constantly strive to achieve premier service experience and your comments are truly valuable to us.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future to regain your trust and confidence.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had my wedding reception there and everything about this hotel is amazing, we stayed in the suit there on the 14th floor and the view was amazing the food was great. When you go there you will receive an amazing service and helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Makhamreh86rana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. I'm thrilled to hear that "everything was amazing" during your time at the Nile Plaza and we’re honored to have been able to celebrate such a wonderful occasion with you, and look forward to celebrating many more together!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Four Seasons Nile Plaza is doing a lot of things right. The staff are attentive, the facilities clean, and the amenities are really good. My room was clean, and the turn-down service and housekeeping were great. The staff were always polite and friendly, and the concierges were always willing to write out taxi instructions for me in Arabic to give to the cabbies. The pools and outdoor bar/seating areas are beautiful. The spa/gym are really, really nice -- an almost Turkish bath feel to the spa, and a bottle of water at every machine with headphones available to plug into the treadmills. Also, the hotel is well-located -- close to downtown and right on the Corniche. I'd definitely stay there again.

Two small suggestions: 1) I was asked to change room mid-week. When I said I was ready, it took a long time for anyone to come up to give me my key to the new room -- so long, in fact, that I went down and got it myself. Also, when you inconvenience a guest who's all settled, it might be nice to send a small thank you note, some fruit, something. 2) Same issue as at the Four Seasons Amman -- the breakfast is the same every single day. After a few days, it gets a bit tiresome. I know -- First World problem, right? But all the same, a bit of variety could go a long way.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank WentEast

Dear WentEast,

Thank you for your generous feedback on Trip Advisor following your stay with us here at Four Seasons Cairo Nile Plaza.
It is great to learn that you had such a very good Four Seasons experience with us and thank you for your nice remarks about the Hotel’s location and different facilities. Your praise of the professionalism and friendliness of our team is very much appreciated and I will be sure to share your compliments with our entire Hotel team.
I would like to offer my apologies for the mis-steps you encountered during changing your room. Please rest assured that we have taken your feedback to appropriate procedures and please be advised that your comments regarding the breakfast variety have been taken into account.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thanks for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to Nile Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want to feel and be treated like Someone who owns tons of money, just stay there even for a night.
The room is quite big, pool is awesome and the staff are so professional and friendly
However I went there through low-season days but I got all the services I want, It makes you wanna stay and never get out of it

Room Tip: High floor, Nile view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mahmoud M,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am thrilled to hear that you had an amazing stay with us here at the Four Seasons Cairo Nile Plaza and that you enjoyed the Hotel different facilities.
I really appreciate your positive feedback about our employee’s friendliness and professionalism. I will be sure to share your compliments with everyone here at the Hotel, and greatly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza is, in a word, excellent. It's one of those hotels that you could spend days at without leaving. Our visit was very short, but everything about it was perfect.

The rooms are well appointed. Perhaps not as over-the-top in terms of luxurious decor as other 5-star city hotels that you might find in the Middle East or India, but completely comfortable. Our room (on a high floor) overlooked the pool and the city and the view both day and night was really nice. The bathroom was particularly nice with L'Occitane toiletries and plush towels. Comfortable bed and plenty of closet space. Anything you need is a phone call away. We really enjoyed the Egyptian desserts that we found in our room each day - such a nice touch (not to mention delicious).

The pool area is very pleasant. It's covered in shade after 2pm (the pool area closes at sunset), but that may be a good thing in the summer as it can get really hot. The pool is separated into a few different areas and there's a jacuzzi as well. There were a lot of kids when we were there. The chaise lounges are really comfortable and the food is good. You can get a cabana by the pool, which would be really nice if you're planning to spend the day there - it's basically a little room with a couch, a couple of chairs, TV and bathroom. And you can get shisha/hookah in the pool area and outdoor cafe. It was really hard to drag ourselves away at the end of the day!

The hotel restaurants are very nice as well. The Chinese restaurant "8" is very elegant. And the extensive Egyptian food buffet at Zitouni was great. Plenty of vegetarian options (clearly marked on the menu) at each. The Egyptian wines on offer were quite good as well. And both of these restaurants have great views over the Nile. Zitouni is where breakfast is served as well and that was also pleasant with a mix of Continental and Egyptian selections (ask for falafel - they make it fresh to order, and it's really good).

We opted to skip the dinner cruise on the Nile, but instead took a private sail boat ride from the port across the street. Someone from the hotel will walk you across the street (attempt crossing a street in Cairo at your own risk) and arrange everything. The prices are very reasonable and the ambiance is great, especially at sunset.

I worked very closely with the hotel's concierge prior to my trip to arrange airport transportation and a day tour. The concierge was very helpful in providing information and answered all of my questions. They were also very flexible at customizing the tour for what you want to see. Service overall, from the front desk and concierge to the staff at the pool bar and restaurants, was very nice.

There are a lot of options for accommodations in Cairo - and I debated whether to stay in the city or closer to the Pyramids. But I'm completely happy with my choice to stay at the Four Seasons and would definitely stay here again if my travels bring me to Cairo.

One final note - as an American, a lot of people kept asking me before my trip if it's safe in Egypt for tourists. I can say that at no time at all did I feel unsafe. And I feel it would be a complete shame for anyone to miss visiting this country and all of it's rich culture and history.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunny77777

Dear Sunny77777,

I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback on Trip Advisor following your stay with us here at Four Seasons Nile Plaza.
I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed the views of the Hotel Pool and the City from your room and that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us an . I really appreciate your nice words regarding the different hotel facilities and restaurants and glad to read that enjoyed the extensive Egyptian food buffet at Zitouni especially the freshly made Falafel and Egyptian wine.

I’m so glad that our Concierge Team was able to take such great care of your transportation and day tour and that you had the chance to enjoy the great ambiance of the private felucca dinner in the legendary Nile River.

Once again, many thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to constantly exceed your expectations and and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincere regards,