We stayed at the four seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza for three nights from the 18th of September. Our room was on the 21st floor and was a superior type that had the most amazing views of the citadel. The room itself was very spacious with a beautiful bathroom. Overall this is a fabulous hotel that I highly recommend and I am being picky to highlight the following.
- The bedskirt and the footstool of the loungechair in the room were decidedly grubby. I found this to be suprising as housekeeping seemed so fantastic.
- The pool area is great but service is slow....There is a separate pool for doing laps and a childrens pool so everyone has a bit of space!
- The foyer area is uninspiring in comparision to like properties. (thats really being picky!!) People have commented on the flower arrangements. I thought they were pretty ordinary but again thats pesonal taste and really has no reflection on the hotels ability to do its job!!
- No free wi fi. I think given the price of the rooms, free wi fi should be standard in this hotel. You can get free wifi across the road at the Hard Rock Cafe. (awful food though).
- Conceirge were not always so helpful. I asked that a car be booked for the journey to airport. We used Cairo Airport Shuttle and were plased with the service. Conceirge would not book this for us. The girl behind the desk sweetly suggested that we use the hotels transportation. (this service is at least 100 USD and in my mind not worth the expense) I'm not so sure that the outcome was entirely unexpected but it was slightly irritating none the less....
We took one of the hotel tours to Giza and although expensive it was worth every penny. A car and very good driver we supplied along with a very nice and polite and knowledgeable guide. It was a highlight of our stay there.We were travelling with our two year old son and the hotel was really quite well eqipped to deal with yopund children. They had a decent childrens menu and colouring books and pencils available at every turn. Yes there is only so much colouring a child can do but it helped and its better than any other hotel we have stayed in. I would happily go back in a flash!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and ambiance, situated near the Nile; set among the Belle Epoque and Art Deco facades of Garden City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Cairo At Nile Plaza
- Four Seasons Cairo
- Cairo Four Seasons