All reviews revolving restaurant nubian village view from the balcony garden city the club lounge huge hotel buffet breakfast indian restaurant hotels in cairo health club shopping mall egyptian museum executive floor tahrir square hyatt nile pyramids
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for the past 3 days for business. The hotel didn't reach a 2-3 stars.
The staff of the banquet are totally unprofessional. The operations team is trying their best however with very limited resources preventing them from keeping the least criteria for cleanliness.
The meeting rooms: chair and table covers are DIRTY, stained and most of them are torn out of being old.
The air condition: very loud voice, very inefficient cooling.
The food: we were served set menus that was usually cold and looks that it is prepared 1 or 2 days ago. But what was extremely important that within 12 hours from the last meal most of the group suffered food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting, one of us was hospitalized.
The security team and the duty manager are highly uncooperative and never try to solve issues or facilitate the stay at the hotel.
The stay there was totally unpleasant and definitely cannot recommend it to others.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dr_Ashraf_Badawi
Reviewed 11 May 2016

This is a fantastic hotel with beautiful decor. They had a good and varied breakfast buffet. The staff were very friendly. Situated on an island in the Nile and walking distance to the Egyptian Museum.

Room tip: Great views of the Nile
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel service I had ever seen in my life my sister was having the adjacent room with me and she booked a triple room but she found just a king size bed and when she asked for the extra bed the room service said to he he will get it for her but nothing happened after 1 hour they get for her the bed and for me . At breakfast I wanted some mashed eggs and when I asked the cooker she said to me come after 5 mins I am having many orders before you ... also there was another bag in my car and the car wa at the parking of the hotel so I asked if bell man could come with me to carry it . The manager said to me by a very rode way go and get it .. and many other things happened by the way all what was happened only happened in 48 hours

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Best View, romantic & relaxing place, clean room, friendly staff, very good breakfast buffet, Have one of the best restaurant in Egypt "the revolving restaurant" but it was high rate, the Nubian Village restaurant excellent, the services was excellent the prices in average but there are a low facilities and no free Wi Fi on rooms and the 3G was not good on rooms, some of the staff are boring they called to give them money according the free services. But at all I love this place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yasser R
ShadyAmerzaki, General Manager at Grand Nile Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear valuable guest:

I would like to sincerely thank you for sharing with us your feedback and letting us know about your recent stay at Grand Nile Tower hotel. To receive such praise from our guest is very gratifying and knowing that you have enjoyed so much the facilities, view and service is a reward in itself.

Your positive feedback has been shared with the team, which will encourage them to continue their efforts in this direction.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Shady Amer
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel has one of the best views in Cairo, it was once Grand Hyatt till ownership changed and the new owner decided to make it a dry hotel
Due to less occupancy and the type of residents and the closed bar and other activities, this hotel lacks life and spirit.
The first day I arrived it was like a deserted hotel
Furniture looks old , rugs are dirty and needs replacement
Apart from the magnificent view, the staff is excellent and willing to help

Date of stay: April 2016