The Grand Hyatt Cairo is the perfect example of an old hotel that probably used to be very nice and chique, but is past its prime. Nothing bad can be said of its location and views. This is evident by the fact that it is a very popular location for weddings & banquets. I’ve never been to an Egyptian wedding before, but during my short stay there I saw at least five. I’m all for festiveness, but the drums are really loud. The rooms are a bit dated and the overall cleanliness of the floors and bathrooms leaves much to be desired. Don't waste time visiting the mall next door because there is nothing there. The management for the most part was not very helpful or friendly. Next time I think I'd rather pay the extra money to stay across the street at the Four Seasons.
Dr. Endos Dos:
1. Visit the spa daily. The gym & spa areas are surprisingly very nice and open from 5am to midnight so make sure to make good use of those facilities. Nothing is better after a long day of sightseeing than relaxing in a jacuzzi followed by some steam & dry sauna action.
2. Dine at the restaurants downstairs. If your stay includes dinner at the buffet see if you can get credit to eat at the restaurants on the first floor. The views are nicer from the terrace, the food is better, and depending what you order the meal may be completely covered by the credit.
3. Do not pay extra for the executive floors.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Nile Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Nile Tower Hotel Cairo
- Cairo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Cairo
- Grand Hyatt Cairo
- Cairo Hyatt