“Heavenly Experience ,Egyptian Excursion”

Best Egypt Shore Excursion
Ranked #205 of 267 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Egypt Shore Excursions ( BESE Tours ) , Part of Golden Egypt group is your Best Choice for any travel service in Egypt .Even you are coming in short or long trip , BESE tours will offer you the best offers and service you can find .
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Heavenly Experience ,Egyptian Excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

The Museum was Amazing! I enjoyed browsing through the ancient artifacts .The colorful skies were beautiful at night. Everyone I met was cheerful attentive and helpful.
Cant wait to return!

Visited September 2013

Mala, Spain
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Shore excursion to Giza and Luxor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

This company do exactly what they promise, Mohammed our guide was superb he is very knowledgeable and is an excellent bodyguard from the touts!!! We arrived on a cruise ship and he was waiting for us a small group of us only 6 from the minute we stepped onto the bus we knew it would be a great day, he took care of us and acted very professionally, we also had a lot of laughter and fun we was so IM pressed we all booked a second tour with this company to Luxor which was just as good if not better. I would highly recommend this company without any hesitation and ask for Mohammed. Thank you very much.

Visited January 2013
New Delhi, India
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Trip to Egypt? Trust BESE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

As the name suggest Best Egypt Shore Excursions(BESE) Tours and tour guide are the best. In a new country you can trust them blindly. They ensure personal attention to each and every passenger while showing the beauty of Egypt. I would say it is indeed a value for money package.
I would definately recommend all first timers to explore Egypt with BESE tours and tour guide.

Visited December 2012
L'Orignal, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Pre-Arrival Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

We have just booked a private tour of Alexandria for 4 adults. The response and service has been excellent. As well the price reasonable. We are looking forward to our tour.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Bese Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

Rates were cheap and I had a great time. I would use Bese to book my trip again when I come back. I loved the pyramids that I took over 100 pictures. The hotel was nice too. Cant wait to go back!

Visited November 2012