“Cairo day tour”

Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum Guided Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #6 of 267 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Egypt day tours offers a various selection of tours and trips in Egypt. Our Egypt tours take you back to ancient time of great prosperity and power as we visit beautiful temples and wonderful pyramids and more attractive places.Why Should you book with Egypt Day Tours?Egypt Day Tours is simply different. We are not just a travel agency that you are booking with, we are your local friends who will do their best to make sure you are having a wonerful time. Egypt Day Tours Guides will never force you to go somewhere you dont want or trick you into something bad.If you are not satisfied with your tour, dont pay. Payment is at the end of the tour, because we are confident you will be very satisfied with our tours. Our Motto is "If it is not Okay, You wont pay"
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
San Antonio, Texas
“Cairo day tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

The reservation process went smooth. Mr. Attarios was very professional and helped me in getting the most out of the Cairo day tour. At the airport, we were met by the driver who took us thru the visa, immigration and customs process, he carried our luggage and took us to the hotel and answered questions we had about Cairo .My tour guide, Mr. Mimmo was very knowledgeable and professional, he arranged a Camel ride in the Pyramids which we enjoyed and took professional pictures of us every where we went. I recommend Mimmo to be your guide.
If you want to go to Cairo, I strongly recommend to contact Egypt tours and book tours and Airport transfers with them, you'll be glad you did. Thanks Attarios and Mimmo, you made my trip to Cairo a piece of cake.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Egypt Day Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have been working with Attarious to book our tours for our upcoming visit to Egypt. Even with all the turmoil currently happening, Attarious has kept us abreast of the situation and has assured us that we will be in safe, knowledgeable hands... From planning, to payment, this has been the best tour company I have dealt with, and I have traveled the world! I will repost again after our trip, but so far Egypt Day Tours has handled all of our questions, and concerns, expertly and efficiently.... more to follow after our visit. Thanks Attarious for a job well done so far!

Visited July 2013
Derry, United Kingdom
“Great Cairo Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

Our first and hopefully not last visit to Egypt. We had a great time on our day tours in Cairo no problems about safety every one very helpful and friendly. Our guide Mimmo from Egypt Day Tours was fantastic very knowledgeable and informative and I think a guide is a must to get the very best from your tours to the Pyramids and Egyptian Museum. Street sellers can be a hassle but they are just trying to make a living but if you say "La" enough times they take the hint and leave you alone. I would have no worries about going back to Egypt or advising friends or family to visit this wonderful country.

1 Thank Claire H
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Egypt safely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

As promised, we were met at airport BEFORE customs and were taken smoothly through to an awaiting car. Our guide didn't leave our side until safely in the Hotel and booked in. The tours were flexible and we made adjustments to the schedule as we were in need of some downtime. Cairo is an imposing and troubled city and it was with great relief that the Egypt Day Tours guides and drivers were at all times keeping us out of harms way and any troubled areas. They also made sure we were at the airport in plenty of time and took us right through to customs checkpoint. Thank you Egypt Day Tours you lived up to your promises and more.

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day trip to Cairo.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I had a great trip to Cairo and the pyramids. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the Egyptian museum, the Nile river, the city and the pyramids. She warned all of us on the bus about the street vendors at the pyramids and how much they like to harass people. If it would not have been by her I could have probably paid for every little item they offered me. You definitively need a tour guide in Cairo.

1 Thank Carlos D