“Wonderful tour”

Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum Guided Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #7 of 271 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Egypt day tours offers a various selection of tours and trips in Egypt. Our Egypt tours take you back to ancient time of great prosperity and power as we visit beautiful temples and wonderful pyramids and more attractive places.Why Should you book with Egypt Day Tours?Egypt Day Tours is simply different. We are not just a travel agency that you are booking with, we are your local friends who will do their best to make sure you are having a wonerful time. Egypt Day Tours Guides will never force you to go somewhere you dont want or trick you into something bad.If you are not satisfied with your tour, dont pay. Payment is at the end of the tour, because we are confident you will be very satisfied with our tours. Our Motto is "If it is not Okay, You wont pay"
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Amman, Jordan
“Wonderful tour”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Mimmo made my day treasure-hopping in Cairo a total dream. He was knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely interested in me having a great time. He was also very flexible and took the time to understand precisely what I was interested in, then tailoring his approach to this. Naturally, then, my tour was completely memorable.
I would recommend Mimmo's services with the highest degree of confidence.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
New York City, New York
“See Cairo with Mimmo”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Mimmo pours his soul and passion into his job. He's very well studied, a natural communicator and extremely adaptive to your tastes and moods.

For example, when we wanted to balance the history of the pyramids with a modern day souk experience (obviously not in our itinerary) he took us on an impromptu tour of his local food market. Talk about a sensory experience! And when he learned we had a sweet spot for Egyptian desserts he discretely phoned a local baker who then pulled piles of fresh, flaky deserts out of his open-fire oven just as we arrived (for a surprise stop).

Much, much more than you could ever expect. Thank you Mimmo!

Visited July 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
“Most excellent way to see Cairo in a day”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

From the expertly done scarf tying to the complete guide to ascending to the afterlife Mimmo gave us a wonderful day and one that we will remember. We cannot recommend this company enough, they should be your only way to see Cairo. Mimmo and our driver helped us to see everything in one day and even dropped us off at the airport to catch our onward flight. He even managed to get me on a camel which was definitely off my list.

Visited June 2014
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“1 amazing day in Cairo with Mimmo!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend & I visited from South Africa a few weeks ago. We decided to stay one day in Cairo before moving on with travels in Europe. Mimmo really helped make that 1 day amazing & we fit in so many things. He was fun, informative & clearly loves his job! He helped keep us fed and happy with amazing local food and drink.

We had also just got off a long flight so he was very understanding and helped us see what was the most important and special things! I would highly recommend Mimmo, ask for him by name! Also, there was a driver waiting around the corner with an airconditioned car everywhere you turn, it really helps! Thanks so much Mimmo for an incredible day!

Visited June 2014
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My tour with Egypt a Day tour was a relaxing, fun and interesting. I was apprehensive booking but all emails were returned promptly with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
The guide Waleed was friendly, professional and knowledgable about each historic site and it's location. The driver was very professional as well and the vehicle was incrediblely comfortable. I enjoyed a rest stop, great insight about Alexandria and it's attractions, a fantastic seaside lunch recommended by Waleed and a relaxing ride back to Cairo in a very prompt manner and according to schedule.

Visited April 2014