“The greatest way to enjoy Egypt”

Egypt Tour Guide - Day Tours
Private Guided Cairo Day Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Coptic Cairo
Ranked #19 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer an unforgettable experience to discover Egypt and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows Egypt first hand with the best reasonable prices . I am a qualified Egypt licensed Tour guide, There are many tours to choose from on the website, including Day tours & Tour packages.We offer the small group/private tours in Cairo & Egypt one of the greatest country worldwide.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Nottingham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The greatest way to enjoy Egypt”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My trip to Egypt guided by Egypt Tour Guide was amazing. I was quite anxious before my visit not only because all the news showed in media about Egypt (I was recently there and is not like that), but also because I was going as a solo woman traveller. However, Hares (and his team) made all the best to make my experience in Egypt safe, enjoyable, flexible and very authentic. They made a tailored tour according to my time availability and interests, so I got to go to places I really wanted as well as others suggested, which were absolutely worthy. They are like an encyclopaedia of Egyptian History. Every question was answered with accurate information, enriching even more all the fascinating places we went. I loved the fact that they brought me to local places to eat, buy fruit, drink coffee… so I could experience Egypt in a more authentic way. I strongly recommend them to visit Egypt, they made my trip unforgettable!

Visited May 2014
5 Thank Cecilia_Torres

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Egyptian Adventure - October 2013”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I went to Egypt last October with a small group of seekers. Hares was one of our guides for our adventure. And what a guide he is! His knowledge seemed endless, and one can tell he truly loves teaching folks about about this country and its history. He created the perfect blend of being there to explain things and moving into the background so we could experience things for ourselves.

I'm they type of person that likes to do things on my own, but I'm so glad that we had Hares to guide us. There is no way I would have come away with many of the experiences that I did if it had not been for him. I would recommend his services to anyone traveling to Egypt.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Helen R
Istanbul, Turkey
“Just awesome :)”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I thought it would be a bit tragic to have a 20-hour layover in Cairo and miss the Giza Pyramids. So, having some faith in my country's ability to perform basic political analysis and the skills to organize the results, I read the travel.gov advisory, followed their advice and hired a guide through Egypt Tour Guide.

Travel.gov was totally wrong. On the day I toured Cairo, I met the most welcoming and considerate people and it was completely unnecessary to have a guide to safely maneuver the streets or the pyramids.

BUT, I couldn't be more thankful for the state department's error!!! Not only were there very few tourists, but Mustafa, my guide, was fantastic! Over the course of the day, he painted a picture of the history and culture of Egypt, a context for everything from the friendliness of the bus drivers and kindness of the security guards, to the ancient society that scored powerful leader after powerful leader for generations, building incredible pyramids, temples, and sculptures beyond what we know how to create today.

Not only did I learn more about Egypt in one day than I did in all of high school and college, he also made it fascinating. Now I think it would have been tragic for me to see the pyramids, and miss the chance to learn the stories that surround them and span forward until today. (Also it will be tragic if I don't find a way to get back to Egypt and see some of the other places Mustafa mentioned… :) )

Hares was wonderful to work with when I enquired about the tour. There were certain things I wanted to see, and he took time to listen and respond carefully to all my questions in order to plan an itinerary that fit my budget and must-see sights.

Hamed, the driver, was as pleasant and helpful as Hares and Mustafa. On our way back to the airport, he took me to a fun little restaurant off the radar for tourists, and helped me order something traditional from the menu that matched my tastes and diet requirements.

Hares, Mustafa, and Hamed have my highest recommendation. Just like a National Geographic show, but personalized, interactive and on-site! Thanks to all three of you for making my trip such a wonderful experience!! Hope to see you again soon!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Shelly H
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was excellent experience”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Hares is the best guide I've met , all the thanks to him and his team who really helped me a lot and enjoyed my tour in Cairo.
I recommend their service to anyone who wants to visit Egypt.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Traveleredy
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Tour”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I had oprtunity to have Hares as guide, he is wonderful young man and tour guide for Cairo. Extremely knowledgeable and full of good stories, and current research topics on the various sights, I couldn't find a single sight to see that he didn't know something about, and could put into the context of Egypt's long history. His timing was good, leading me when necessary and letting me wonder on my own when I wanted for the day. We had great discussions and comparisons between archeology in Egypt and other countries since I work in archeology.
I enjoyed my Cairo tour a lot, thanks Hares.... definitely I will come back again.

Visited April 2014