“Amazing vacation in Egypt with golden tours,”

Golden Pyramid - Day Tours
Ranked #74 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Golden Pyramid Travel has been operating since 1990, we are a Licensed Tour Operating Company accredited with the Egyptian Tourism Board. We at Golden Pyramid Travel specialize in Private Tours to give you the best opportunity to experience the amazing wonders Egypt has to offer. We have available Day Tours, Package Tours we will also cater to schedule and vary current Tours. Our Tours also cater for different ages and fitness levels and guarantee your safety during your Tour by using our extremely professional and experienced Guides and Drivers.
Long Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing vacation in Egypt with golden tours,”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Let me start my review by saying that if ever you plan on visiting Egypt especially Cairo, you have to use hotel taxi Tours.

On the day that we scheduled our tour we were warmly greeted by Mr. mohammed at our hotel, he is a very nice and courteous person. Mr. ahmed then introduced us to Mr. Mohammed who will be our tour guide for the 2 days while we were in Egypt.
We were excited about seeing all the places in Egypt, we had such a good time on the tour
our drivers (sorry cant remember the names) were excellent, very brave with the Cairo traffic ! but we felt safe the whole time. Would highly recommend this Company

Visited January 2013
13 Thank cherimoya j

united king
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“More than a tour – A great experience from (golden pyramid tours) staff”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Earlier this year I went to egypt , even though I am from england never really saw egypt as a touristy place. So this time we Book The tour 6 -days one of thaim to Old cairo which was phenomenal and a life time experience. I read about theegypt here but did not really know who to contact. I did my research and below I am sharing the information of the company that runs the best and I believe the only golden pyramid tours in egypt .

Name: golden pyramid tours
Website: www.goldenpyramid.travel.com
Email: gptours70@yahoo.com.com
Ph no: 00201224159767-00201224525672

Later I realized that they are even listed on Trip Advisor. My two guides were completely able to bring out the culture of the historic Olde pyramids which was built around 700 years ago. This tour covers the best of Old cairo and includes everything that you can think of. The world famous monuments including citadle , the GREAT PYRAMIDS OF GIZA , mosque in CAIRO ,READ PYRAMID, SAKARA , so many palaces and mansions that were a part of this beautiful city, extraordinarily ,LOCAL markets and the guides help you see the city as it use to be, pointing out hidden facades, old building, practices being followed by locals etc throughout the tour.

On top of their smart places with high-tech gadgets including headphones for live commentary, . The end was even more perfect with a visit to an old house that showed you how the people use to live back then and this tour even includes a visit to a picture gallery of Olden times. I had my perfect ride and discovered the hidden Old cairo and I hope so do you. Highly recommend a trip to Old pyramids withgolden pyramid Tours

Visited January 2013