“Good place to stay”
Review of Isis Hotel 2

Isis Hotel 2
Ranked #23 of 128 Speciality Lodging in Cairo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My name is Jon. Stayed for 3 nights in Jan. Good hotel for price, breakfast included was basic but done the job. Excellent location with fantastic views from the 15th floor and easy walking distance to the Egyptian museum. Lots of shops nearby and never felt uncomfortable walking the local streets. Booked a driver to take me around Cairo, very informative. Room was large, clean and had plenty of hot water. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful especially the Manager (Medhat). Recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jon A
There are newer reviews for Isis Hotel 2

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I stayed in Isis 2 on and off for about 2 weeks. The hotel is about 6 months old and so is the furniture and appliances. A/C is also new and works good, rooms come with new flat screen TV's that have usb ports so you can bring and watch your own shows. Bathroom is a little cramped in some rooms but functional, with endless hot water supply. Wifi is free and running at about 50 kbs at any time (just enough to watch youtube videos). Beds are in very good condition, not too soft or too hard. Bar fridges are also new. Entire hotel is kept very clean by the friendly helpful staff who speak good English. They will give you directions or call services for you that require Arabic.
As you can see on google maps, Isis 2 is about 10 minutes walk from the centre of Downtown or Tahrir square. 5 minutes to Cairo museum, 5 minutes to GO-Bus terminal and 1-2km from the central train station.Hotel driver Khaled will take you around the city and to ancient attractions for a competitive price. They will alter the breakfast to your liking so don't be shy to leave a tip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Damo2211
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was came with a group about 20 persons, we was picked up by a mini bus. Mr. Mohamed Ali & Mr. Medhat was there to welcome us. After an hour journey we arrived hotel & check in effectively.

We were walk around from hotel is just took us about 5 to 10 minutes to reach the night market. many of restaurants, convenience shops, souvenirs shops & cafe around the hotel.

The hotel room was clean, bright enough with the water heater supply is Isis Hotel 2.

Tonight 12 Nov 13, a big surprised for me when i was alone in the hotel & all my friends went to cruise buffet dinner with some show. The surprise from the bosses began here, I asking for help to buy the dinner Mr. Hamada sent to me! Mr. Medhat & Mr. Hamada so kind to help me to wrote the post card & for my friends too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank So-Fia C
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Hi, My name is Gabriel I spent some time at Isis Hotel 2, I felt excellent, the staff is very, very friendly. When I'll be back to Egypt I'll chose the same place to stay.
The room was clean, the view of the city from the 15th floor is amazing. I mention also the service offered by the driver of the hotel, Mr. Khaled very very professional.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank gabriel r
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This was a last-minute booking and the management of the hotel handled it very effectively. I was picked up at the airport late in the evening and driven to the hotel. The room was bright and clean and included a fridge. Staff is friendly, helpful and courteous. There is a kind of family atmosphere which is easy to fit in. I spent a week there during the June/July political crisis. I appreciated the staff's concern and advice on the security situation. There are several shops and cafe around the hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Best place and hotel to stay. The staff is great and are the nicest people. Everything is close to the hotel even the museum. The rooms are clean and entire hotel is clean. Even the manager is one of the nicest people!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I stayed here for 16 days out of my month in Egypt. A great location, with stunning views of the surrounding cities. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, especially Mohamed Ali, a.k.a "Clay". They made sure I was safe and comfortable for my entire stay in Egypt. They helped organize all my excursions throughout Egypt,including Giza, Alexandria and even Upper Egypt. They even came and picked me up from the busy airport when I arrived and dropped me off when I left. If your looking for an affordable place to stay in Cairo, this is the place! It includes free internet and breakfast. The rooms are clean, good views.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo